// in love? //

Tw: none :)

-nat is your mother figure.

------------

Today is one of the worst days in your life. Your bestfriend is leaving tomorrow and this is the last day you'll be able to see her. You don't wanna say goodbye cause it makes it feels real. But tomorrow she's moving to the other side of the world.

You're crying in your room at the moment knowing you'll most likely never see her again. It makes you sad. You've loved her for a while. But confessing your love for her when she's leaving will just hurt more.

Natasha knocks on your door. "Y/n?" "Come in." You say through sobs. "Hey baby what's wrong?" She sits next to you on your bed. "She's leaving. I don't think I can handle this. I need her. I love her." She looks confused. "Love, as in, in love?" "I mean I guess so."

"Oh you'll know, love." You sigh. "I know I do, but I won't be able to do long distance, I just can't." "When is she leaving love?" "Tomorrow." You mumble. "Tell her. You go to her house right now and tell her how much you love her."

She smiles softly. "The way you talk about her is heart warming. You love her and I'm sure she loves you too. You need to tell her Y/n."

"But she's leaving! I can't handle being alone knowing I have a girlfriend at the other side of the world." "I'm sure you guys will make something up. Step for step. Tell her."

"How do I even tell her?" "Just speak from your heart baby."

-

Now standing in front of her door you knock. She opens up. You look at her. This is so real.

"H/n." "Y/n!" She smiles softly. "I need to-" she looks confused. "Hm?" "I love you. Not in a friend way, in a way that nobody else could. I love the way you make me laugh, the way you make me feel good when I'm sad. I love the way your eyes light up when you talk about something you like. My heart is full of butterflies each time I get a notification from you or whenever I see you. I can't live without you and I wouldn't be able to love myself if I didn't admit how much I actually love you."

She stares at you and then at your lips. She pulls you in for a kiss and then looks deep into your eyes. "I love you too pretty girl."

--------------------

A/n: sobbing actually

Short one I know just needed to get this off my chest.