// Gone //

Tw: talk of suicide (attempt), depression,

Nat is a friend.

--------------

"Come'on, let's go out." Nat says. "It's 11 pm, plus I'm exhausted." "We'll just go for a short walk okay? I know a place." You sigh. "Fine." You throw on some clothes that were laying on your floor, but not before sniffing at them.

You decide it's good enough and get outside to Nats car. "It's just a few minutes drive." Nodding you get lost in your thoughts, staring out the window.

-

After some driving you arrive at a pretty high hill. "You wanna walk here?" You ask surprised. "Yes, I always come here to calm down." "Are you telling me I should calm down?" You ask her a bit annoyed.

"That's not what I meant." She sighs and opens her car door. "I'll wait for you outside." She closer her door and you decide to check your phone before you get out.

She did it

Your best friends mom texts you. Worry shooting in, you quickly open the chat.

Who did what??

She took her own life Y/n, she succeeded I'm so sorry for your loss.

Tears falling you quickly get out of the car. "Wow, Y/n what happened??" You run to the edge. "Y/n! What the fuck are you doing? Get the fuck away from that edge."

"Why!? This world has nothing for me anymore. Everything that's happened, it's cruel. So cruel people kill themselves everyday! My best friend. My other half. She just killed herself!"

Nat looks at you with pity. "This world is so cruel. Why not jump. Who would care. I want the pain to stop. The constant anxiety. The constant overthinking. The not being able to get out of bed, because I'm tired, I'm so tired Natasha." You say tears falling down your cheeks

"Tired of life. Tired of pretending that I'm okay when deep down I'm screaming, crying for help. I can't do this anymore." You take an even closer step to the edge.

"But now you've told me! Now I can help you. We didn't know you were hurting Y/n! Please let us help you. It'll be okay I promise!" Now she's crying too.

"Come'on. Just a few steps back, please." "It hurts." You cry out taking a step back. She quickly stands in front of you leading you further away from the edge.

"It'll be okay. I'm so sorry for your loss." She hugs you tight. "But don't you dare follow her footsteps. It's not your time yet. You're gonna get through this. We're here every step of the way."

A/n: sooooo