Chapter 3 - Scott's POV

AT A MEETING WITH FWIP AND GEM

 "I have an arranged marriage with Jimmy of the Cod empire." Fwip looked shocked and angry. Gem looked confused.

 "Do you mean Prince James?" Gem asked. I realised she didn't know what he prefered to be called.

"Oh he preferes to be called Jimmy." I told them. Fwip just looked disgusted.

 "Why would you agree to that!?" Fwip asked accusingly. If Fwip was mad about him just being betrothed to Jimmy... Oh Aeor, or that I though he was handsome. Like the way his eyes perfectly complemented his hair and his smile. Don't even get me started on it.

 "Scott?" Gem asked. I must have zoned out. Damn his(Jimmy) stupid face!

 "Oh sorry, I zoned out. And I didn't get a choice. I'm as mad as you are!" I said. I was lying about being mad. Wait, what am I saying?! Thinking. This is so confusing. 

BACK AT RIVENDELLE AT NIGHT

I was sitting in my room, not really knowing what to do. I couldn't sleep. Then, almost as if she knew I was bored and couldn't sleep, Lauren walked in. She was in her favourite bread pajamas. (Of course) " I had a nightmare, " she whispered. She seemed to look 'younger' not like the sassy sister who said I didn't look like shit. More like when we were children, she would rely on me if she was scared. (Trying to make some wholesome sibling moments😁). She walked over to me and I opened my arms for a hug. She buried her face into my chest. Then I realised something that always used to work when she was younger. 

 "You want me to sing the song?" I asked her. She nodded. I began singing in elvish. ( Will not commit to making up random words). She fell asleep pretty quick and I smiled down on my younger sister. (How do I write wholesome stuff? I think I'm better at angst😔...) 

A\N Sorry it's short I just wanted to get something out and considering I have a headache is making me less motivated so I wanted to get it out today.😁 -Katie💕

About an hour later:

Shit! I didn't post it!