WARNING

THIS BOOK IS INTENDED FOR 18+ AUDIENCES.

This book contains mature themes and scenes, which might be triggering for some people, so read this book at your own risk.

This book may include the following in some scenes: profanity, polyamory, rough sex, voyeurism, forbidden and taboo sex, teacher-student relationship, threesome (MxFxM), anal sex and much more mature content.

I want to make it clear that this book might contain themes of polyamory. If you're not familiar with the term, it simply means that the main character in this book might be interested in getting into a relationship with more than one potential partners. 

If you're not comfortable with any of the terms I just mentioned above, then please leave this book, and never look at it again. And please, do not make a huge deal out of it. If you are not comfortable, then simply leave without making any hassle because there are still many people here who enjoy this, and this book is intended for the entertainment of those people only.

I'm open to any criticism, but please don't be rude in the comments or reviews. I'd like to know how I can improve as a writer and look forward to your opinions and advices. Let me know what you think about this book, but don't just trash talk or be a bitch about it.

Thank you so much for choosing to read this book! Hope you enjoy it!

Also, I'm an editor. You can DM me or email me if you want me to edit your book or any piece of writing. Thank you!

***

Follow me on Instagram for teasers and sneak-peeks on the upcoming chapters and stories by me: ashlynflorence23