Epigraph

She was the oldest daughter of Marshall Bruce Mathers III. She was almost like his own personal shadow, always following him around and wanting to hang out with him. He was her best friend, and be would always be the one person she always looked up to in her life.

She hadn't been wanted by a lot of people in her life. Her own mother gave her up at birth, then her step-mother kicked her to the curb when she was eighteen. The only person who truly loved her was her father, and she was grateful for him. She'd always have her sisters and her Uncle Nate, but no one was like her father.

After traveling the world with her father for two years, she decided to find a place to settle for a bit. She hadn't expected to find a man that would turn her world upside down. Her father didn't like him, nor did he trust him, but he wanted to see his little girl finally be happy...

**************

He wasn't a bad guy, or well, he wasn't a very bad guy. He was a part of a motorcycle club, and he did things that not everyone would be proud of. He was a dangerous man when he needed to be, and he could scare anyone in the world.

He wasn't known for having an old lady. Matter of fact, the amount of crow eaters he had in his bed over the years should be a record. He never claimed to be a man fit for an old lady, but at least the random women made him feel fine for an hour or so.

He hadn't expected to meet a woman that would have an attitude to match her hands. He watched her fight her own battles, and each insult and clapback made him fall in love. The only problem was, she was way younger than him...

****************

They weren't a match made in Heaven, but maybe made in Hell. When the two were put together, they could set the world on fire, but the passion they held for each other was immeasurable. Nothing would keep them apart, not even when things start going wrong...