Chapter Five

"Would you move your damn leg over?" You growled to Ghost, trying to get comfortable in the vehicle you both occupied with König.

After you had changed into plain jeans and a tank top to combat the heat of the area you were in along with your boots, the three of you were off. The truck given to you all was a small three-seater, meaning you were crammed in the front between the two men who took up far too much room. The AC was blasting, but the damn thing was only half ass working. You could smell the sweat of both men, driving you mentally a little crazy.

Ghost shoved his thigh further into your leg, "Sure thing, doll."

You rolled your eyes, trying your best to shift around the uncomfortably tight vehicle. You moved and stretched and twisted, nothing easing the ache of your stiff position.

Fuck it, you thought. You would not make yourself sit here like this any longer on your birthday to avoid touching the man next to you like he had some disease. Probably does, though.

You unbuckled your middle seatbelt that only strapped around your waist and raised your legs awkwardly before resting them on König's lap before resting your head on Ghost's lap with your hands under your head. You let out a sigh of contentment, much better.

You cracked an eye open to see Ghost staring at you as König's hand absent-mindedly rested on your thigh, rubbing circles with his thumb but before he reached over and buckled the seatbelt around your waist again.

"Bite me." Is all you told Ghost as he stared down at you with dark eyes, his blond lashes reflecting in the bright light of the day.

Ghost hummed, "Careful what you ask me for." He gingerly set his hand on your stomach, your skin exposed from your tank top riding up, as he awaited your command to remove it that never came.

Your eyes were closed again, but you still felt Ghost boring into you as you spoke. "You're annoying. Just because the bond makes it feel good when I touch you doesn't mean I like you." You conveniently ignored the heat radiating from his hand placement on your bare skin.

"I can show you just how good the bond feels when I touch you, all you have to do is ask, love."

You made a fake laughing sound. "I'd say in your dreams, but you haven't had a decent enough night's sleep for a dream since before you enlisted, Lieutenant. So good luck with that." 

"If König could put you to sleep that well with his fingers, imagine what I could do to you with my-"

You shut him up with a hand to his mouth over his mask, eyes wide open at this point. "Just because you wish that were you doesn't mean you need to be jealous and bring it up."

You could feel Ghost smile under your hand before you removed it, and he continued to speak. "You know I could make you feel good too. Rubbing these hands," He paused, rubbing his hand that was along your stomach up under your shirt, trailing toward your breasts. "All along your perfect little body, leaving little scratches and kisses, bitting you and then licking away the pain."

He worked his hand down towards the waistband of your jeans, and damn it if it didn't leave trails of fire in his finger's wake.

He hooked two fingers in your jeans, dipping dangerously low on the side of your hip as he stared down into your eyes. "Just to take these damn pesky clothes off of you and ravish you until you're nothing but a blubbering mess, begging me to rock inside of you and give you the orgasm you know you can only have when this big guy and I are both inside of you, stretching you to your limits. Making you call out our names and leaving reminding marks all over your skin, letting everyone know who treats you so well."