CH004

Jiyoon run all the way through the crowded hallway to where students council have their meetings at. She never really attends it, despite being in one but she just wanted to run away from her crush so bad.

She wasn't aware of the certain boy who chased her when suddenly a hand drapped over her shoulder, startling her. "Why were you even running?! " A panting Yujin says as he tries to catch a breath after running after her.

"Why did you follow me?" She asks after seeing Yujin's breath turned stable. "Oh, I'm in the students council too but I've never really seen you in those meetings before?" He replies. His question was ignored as Jiyoon just nods and they both walk in together.

Jiyoon's expression went back to the icy cold one and Yujin's also back to his quiet state.

"Oh, you come today? Thought you'll never but it's great that you do." Jiyoon try not to rolls her eyes as she take a sit next to Yujin in the room.

They both look so different when with others but when the two are together, suddenly another side of them was revealed.

Jiyoon is the cold girl who most students afraid to talk to her that even bullies are scared of her. Of course there are rumours where they said that she hits people outside school and maybe that's why people are afraid to get on her bad side but she's actually very calm and collected. She just have a resting bitch face. Sometimes, she acts so silly and goofy with her family and she can even jokes around with Yujin

Yujin is the quiet kid. People don't want to approach him thinking he's a loner and well, because he's quiet and socially awkward. Because of that he was often bullied but he never bring tha topic up to his two friends. Yujin is very cheerful and active when with the two of them.

The students council members discuss about the upcoming festival their school is planning, Jiyoon helps with the event planning as she's in charge of it while Yujin and his other teammates will be preparing the poster and announcement later.

The meeting ends and they both got out together yet again, just talking quietly to each other when suddenly they were stopped by Jeongin who hand in the phone he was holding to Jiyoon who takes it confusedly.

"Did I dropped it at the library earlier?" Jeongin nods, wanting to ask her a question about the pictures of her and the man on the lockscreen but decided to not be nosy about it.

Jiyoon turned on her phone and checked the message that was sent by her brother half an hour ago and curse under her breath. "Wait, sorry I have to go. I'll be back after lunch." She runs away from the two to the front gates, already calling Mr. Park to fetch her. Minutes later, Mr. Park arrives and drives them to C.H CLOTHING ENT.

When she arrives, the receptionist didn't even bothered to ask as most of the workers there already know about her. Even the guards didn't stop her from rushing to the highest floor where his brother's office at and burst in seeing an old man trying to persuade the unbothered Seungcheol.

The two turned their head to look at her. Seungcheol was relieved to see that she was finally here.

"I'm sorry but I'm having a talk with him right now, can you get out first?" The old man says demandingly. "No. Whatever the fuck you're trying to do, no. He already declined your offer of getting him in an arranged marriage with your daughter for HUNDREDTH of times already. Why can't you get that in your mushy old brain?"

The old man turned to Seungcheol in rage, "Who's this girl? Who does she thinks she is?!" Seungcheol just shrugs his shoulder, knowing her sister can handle the old man for him.

"Me? I'm her fucking sister you dumb ass old bitch. So if you really wanted your daughter to marry him then you'll have to handle me also, do you want that?" She pause for a moment before continuing. "I honestly suggests you to stop asking people for your daughter's hand in marriage because she'll starts hating you for not having the freedom to loves people. Then, she'll become rebellious. She'll go to clubs and drinks and all then the news will splashed on the media and your reputation? You can say bye bye to that. So if you don't want that to happen, please kindly fuck off, yea?"

The old man looks at her in disbelief, he opens his mouth to bark back at her but immediately stops once she show him a picture of his daughter in a club, drinking with men on both of her side.

"Whe-where did you get that?! Did you stalked my daughter?!" The old man yells at her. "Nah, but I got connections." She smirks knowing she hits something in the old man's brain seeing him so flabbergasted.

The old man quickly walk away out of the room, out of the company, straight to his house to have a little talk with his daughter.

Jihoon who just happened to be at the side of the door when the man opened it looks around confused. "Isn't that Mr. Oh? Did he asked for your hand in marriage again Cheol?" He finally turned around from the outside and get in, finally notices Jiyoon's presence in the room.

"Oh, Jiyoon you're here. You must've been the one who handled that old man again." He chuckles. "Yes, you're correct."

"Nothing else now right?" She look down on her wrist watch and sees that she only have 30 minutes more before lunch will be over. "I'll get back to school now." Seungcheol and Jihoon wave at her.

Jiyoon get in the elevator and walk to the car where Mr. Park has been waiting for him. He quickly drive her back to school.