1. Where It Went Downhill

A/N

Before you start reading this, make sure you have read Falling For You, first. This is continuation of that story.

Enjoy. <3 love yall

7 months later.

"why?"

"I already told you, Satoru."

"HUH?"

"I don't like you anymore."

"What's wrong with you? If this is a joke, then stop, because it's not funny anymore."

"No. I want to break up with you."

"YOU ALREADY SAID THAT TO ME, WHY!!!!! WHY DO YOU WANT TO BREAK UP WITH ME?! WHY."

"..."

"WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE WITHOUT SAYING A WORD!"

"I don't love you anymore."

"BULLSHIT"

"You are so arrogant."

"What?"

"YOU THINK THAT I CAN'T FALL OUT OF LOVE? YOU ARE SO ARROGANT. YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER?? THAT I WOULD LIVE WITH YOU ALL THE TIME?? I SAID I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE. WE SHOULD BREAK UP."

"WHY? WHAT DID I DO THAT MADE YOU FALL OUT OF LOVE?? DID I UPSET YOU THAT YOU COULDN'T TALK IT OUT? DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? BECAUSE NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT A REASON AND I WANT TO HEAR A PROPER REASON WHY YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE."

There. her silence again. Really,it annoys him so much. What has gotten to her lately? She seems like she is so bored. So done. Bored with being at Jujutsu, bored being with her friends, bored being with Satoru, bored of their relationship, bored of her feelings for him and bored with him, generally.

What happened? Why is she being like that? Is this ongoing prank? because Satoru definitely isn't in a mood for one. Lately she has changed so much. It's about her attitude. She is so mean to everyone. Not like she is talking bad about them but in a way that she is bored and tired talking with them. She became more powerful and more skilled in hand-to-hand combat, she progressed. Yaga lets her go outside, watch movies, go to cafes, go to meet her friends. She became stronger. Of course, Gojo was very happy about that fact because now he can spend more time with her outside.

Everything started two weeks ago.

"Hey, Shoko. It's friday. Do you want us to watch some movies?" Gojo asked her, excited. They finished their classes and now they were free.

"With everyone?"

"Can't it be just the two of us this time?"

" I am not in a mood for movies. How about we go home?"

"Really?" Satoru looked a little bit sad. "Did something happen?"

"No. Just not feeling well"

"Does it hurt somewhere?" He sounded worried.

"No, It's nothing important."

"Can I do something about it?"

"Yeah. Just shut up and go home"

"Don't you think you are being mean right now? that hurt" Satoru said with pouty face. "So... What are we gonna buy for dinner?"

"No, Satoru. When I said go home, I literally meant you go to your home and I will go to mine."

"Shoko... Did something happen?"

"Nothing. Must something happen to me to want to spend my free weekend alone at home?"