Chapter 6- Confused

Nal'a walks down to the beach as her skin lights up in the moonlight.

-with the boys-

"Yeah Tsireya is in a whole different direction" Rotxo says looking back at Nal'a as she walks away.

"I'ma go check up on her" Nashvi says beginning to stand. "Sit" Tamun says, "Aonung go and talk to her" Rotxo demands. "Me? Why me?" Aonung asks confused. "Last time I checked she was angry with you" Rotxo says.

"So?" He asks. "So go make things right" Tamun says. "Fine" Aonung grunts angrily before walking after her.

"Now this I gotta see" Koro says before all the boys get up and follow Aonung.
____

Nal'a sits on the sand and admires the beauty of the night sky's reflection on the ocean surface and the moon that orbited Pandora.

"Hey can we talk?" Aonung asks standing behind her. The boys that jad followed Aonung crouch behind a bush and listen.

Nal'a doesn't turn, already knowing his voice. "What is there to talk about?" She asks still watching the ocean as it makes light waves. Aonung then comes to sit next to her on the sand.

"We have to talk about us" he says looking at her. "Like about how you act rude and like an absolute tease the next?" She asks sarcastically.

"A tease?" Nashvi whispers to himself. "I wonder what happened" Tamun says. "Shh, let's listen" Rotxo says as they continue to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"I'd like to apologize" Aonung says. "For?"
"For my rude behaviour and what happened in the tent" Aonung apologizes, "but it's not just my fault, you are difficult" he snaps.

Nal'a then turns to me with her mouth slightly open feeling offended. "I wouldn't have been difficult if only you were nice in the start" she scoffs. "Oh boo hoo, don't act so innocent, you're just as guilty" he barked.

"Aonung you have no idea what you're talking about" she says angrily standing up,

"You know my name, not my story" she growls.

As she was about to walk away Aonung grabs her arm making her face him. "Just because your parents are dead doesn't mean you can give everyone an attitude" he blurts. Nal'a's eyes begin to tear up.

"Nah Aonung wants a beating" Tamun hisses. "Tamun relax" Rotxo says holding his shoulder. Nashvi lets out a deep sigh and continues to watch the scene.

"Get off of me" she mutters. "Nal'a, I didn't mean that" Aonung says realising what he said. "Please just let go of me" Nal'a peeps as tears begin to roll down her face.

Aonung then lets go of her, "Please forgive me, I really didn't mean that, I was just angry and-" he tries to explain but is cut off by Nal'a slapping him.

"Fuck you Aonung" she says before diving into the water. Aonung then holds his cheek looking back at the ocean after she had diven in.

"I'ma actually kill him" Tamun says about to emerge from the hiding spot but gets pulled back down by Nashvi and Rotxo. "Tamun go and check on her" Rotxo says. Tamun growls at Aonung before diving into the water looking for Nal'a.

Nal'a calls her ilu and rides to the cave she and Nashvi had gone to with the river pathway.

"Nal'a!" Tamun shouts out for her approaching the cave. "Over here!" She shouts noticing Tamun. "You okay?" He asks on his ilu next to hers. "I'm fine, I won't take what he said to heart" she says. "That's my girl" he praises holding her shoulder, "I was about to kill him" Tamun says making her giggle.

"Oh yeah?" She chuckles. "Yep, you can thank Rotxo and Nashvi that he's still alive" he shrugs.

"We should go, it's really late, I'm sure supper is over now" He says. "Can I stay, please?" She pouts. "Fine, but I have to stay with you" he says as they both get off their ilu and onto the hard rock floor beside the river.