Chapter 15- Playmates

Kiri opens the curtain and find Lo'ak with Aonung and Rotxo behind him, "Mind if we join?" He asks. "Matter of fact, we do" Nal'a answers. "I don't, you Kiri?" Tsireya asks. "I don't mind either, they can even sleep here if they want" Kiri offers.

"Great" Lo'ak says as they all enter the pod. "You girls are some love sick ilus" Nal'a says shaking her head. Aonung comes to sit down next to Nal'a. "Wait, are they actually gonna sleep here?" Nal'a asks.

"I mean that was the plan" Tsireya says cuddling up onto Lo'ak's arm. "Gross" Nal'a mutters. "Why are you in a mood?" Aonung asks. Nal'a ignores his question, "How did you get out? I thought you had to spend time with Tìlor" she blurts.

"We snuck him out" Rotxo replies. "If mother finds out, she'll ground you for the rest of her life" Tsireya warns. "Reya can you undo my hair please? I want my curls out" Nal'a begs laying on Tsireya's lap.

"Hey that's my spot!" Lo'ak snaps annoyed. "Too bad skxawng, I got your girl" Nal'a snaps back making Tsireya giggle. "Don't worry Lolo, you can come next" Tsireya assures him.

"Ha! Lolo" Nal'a snickers. "It's better than Lala" Tsireya shrugs. "Lala was forced by Tamun and Rotxo, I had absolutely no say" Nal'a says defensively. "Mhm" Kiri replies.

"There you go, your curls are free and quite coiled" Tsireya giggles.

"I personally like my coils" Nal'a says sitting up, "There Lo'ak, it's your turn" "Nice!" Lo'ak chimes laying on Tsireya's lap

Them fr😊

Them fr😊

"Aren't you guys excited for the party tomorrow night?" Aonung asks. "I wish I could sleep instead" Nal'a groans laying flat on Kiri's mat. "And you say I'm dramatic" Kiri rolls her eyes. "Cause you are skxawng" Nal'a jokes.

"Hey children, mum says it's lights out, sleep" Neteyam announces, "Don't do anything else, just sleep" "Finally" Nal'a rejoices rolling out her sleeping mat.

"Looks like we're gonna have to share, I didn't bring mine" Aonung smirks laying on her mat. "You're an idiot" Nal'a rolls her eyes laying beside him.

"Stop acting like you don't want it when you know you do Nal'a" Tsireya snickers. "For real girl, just be honest" Kiri says while snuggling up with Rotxo. "I've befriended skxawngs" Nal'a says turning her back to them and resting her head on Aonung's chest.