Episode 11

Last time on DragonBall Variant, the Z-Team had encountered the androids after three years of training. However, it wasn't so simple. There were more androids than the future saiyans thought, six in total. Not to mention that Goku's heart virus came around in full swing. The Z-Fighters faced off with some of the androids, but only managed to destroy two of them, no doubt the weakest of the two. To make matters even worse, a new threat calling itself "Cell" is also on the scene. It claims to be a special bio-android with the goal of absorbing Android 17 and 18! Will the Z-Fighters prevail against these threats?

                                                                        Hyper-Quick Training!

                                                                 Cell's Terrible Transformation!

The Z-Team were currently at Capsule Corporation, discussing what went down recently. As it turns out, Piccolo and Kami had merged bodies, explaining his significant power boost. Alas, as a result the Dragon Balls have been deactivated. A problem to be sure. On a lighter note, the blueprints that Yerlec and Nappa found were given to Bulma, the latter finding some interesting things. On top of that, the Cell larvae and other android that Yerlec brought were also being examined. Even more good news, after all this time, Goku had finally made a recovery! It turns out that he overheard the situation in his slumber and is already caught up to speed. He also brought up an idea of how to gain excellent strides in training.

Yerlec(Confused): "Hyperbolic Time Chamber"?

Goku: Yup. It's a place where you can get a year's worth of training in a day! As I am now, I don't think I can handle these androids or Cell. That's why I plan on heading in with Gohan to close the gap. I figured you guys might want in.

Yerlec: I can certainly think of someone who'd relish the opportunity. 

Goku: Oh yeah, Vegeta! Or, is it "Vegessa" now?

Yerlec: The latter. I heard they had quite the loss, and would no doubt love the chance to get even. Shall we?

Goku: *Nods* Sounds good! Everyone, lets meet up at Kami's Lookout!

Splitting up, Yerlec and Goku head towards Vegessa's ki signature and find both her and Trunks in the wasteland. 

Goku: Hey, Trunks!

Trunks(Surprise): Goku, you're awake!

Goku: Yep, I'm already caught up and came to grab Vegessa for some training.

Trunks: Good luck with that, she won't even look at me, let alone talk to me.

Yerlec: Hmm, let me give it a whirl.

Trunks: Are you sure? She seems to be in a bit of a mood right now, considering her recent loss.

Yerlec: Don't worry, my boy. She's gonna want to hear this.

Making his way to Vegessa, Yerlec spoke up.

Yerlec: Faring well I see.

Vegessa(Angry): Not in the mood, Yerlec!

Yerlec: Must've stung being bested so handily.

Vegessa: Yerlec, I'm warning you!

Yerlec: If only there were a way to get stronger at a faster pace and enact your vengeance.

Vegessa(Curious): ...what are you getting at?

Yerlec: *Smirks* Now I've got your attention. Goku recently informed me of a way to get a year's worth of training in a day.