Chapter 29: Screaming Souls

Tsumugu lands the helicopter back upon Naked Sol. The Elite Four graciously welcome back Satsuki as she is ushered to a small resting area and provided with new clothes.

Satsuki: "Interesting. So this is the Nudist Beach flagship. I see the Takarada family put their ship-building skills to good use."

Aikuro: "Well, now that we got you back, we should hightail it out of here before we're spotted."

Pyrrha: "Too late." The consoles go off as a projectile is headed straight for the ship.

Inumata: "She's right. It looks like a bogey is headed straight for us!"

Pyrrha watches as a mass of blue light crashes onto the ship deck, shaking the whole frame of the ship and creating a crater upon the ship deck. Standing in the crater's center is Ryuko, wearing Junketsu.

Ryuko: "Now that I got your attention, it's time to bust some skulls!!"

Aikuro: "It looks like it's the worst-case scenario."

Inumata: "Hate to be a bummer, but if we don't want to get sunk by a high schooler, then we need to do something!"

Jakuzure: "Hey, Hawk's girlfriend?! Where are your two buddies? Don't tell me they decided to go rogue as well."

Pyrrha: "They're making sure Hawk can get back to the fight a lot easier, but that isn't our concern right now. Does anyone have a plan?"

Tsumugu: "I have a project I've been meaning to test out. It should work at least for a while."

Pyrrha: "Not good enough! *sigh* Aikuro, ensure the deck is clear. It's about time I had a chat with Ryuko."

Aikuro: "Are you sure? You could die?"

Satsuki: "Mr. Aikuro. She knows what she is doing. I advise not getting in her way." Pyrrha nods to Satsuki as she walks down to meet the corrupt Ryuko.

Pyrrha: "Ryuko!...I knew it'd be you who showed up."

Ryuko: "Hah! I came here looking for a real fighter, like Hawk!"

Pyrrha: "Then I offer my sincerest apologies. But it looks like you'll be facing me."

Ryuko: "You're a real jokester. I think once I'm done killing you, I'll go and have a nice reunion with Hawk. Then promptly send him to meet you in Hell." She flicks her Scissor blade, which creates a shockwave.

Pyrrha: "If that is your plan...Then I'll just kill you."

Ryuko: "More jokes?! Hah! You kill me? Is that right?"

Pyrrha: