Chapter 20: I'll Take this Dance

Hawk fumbles with the steering of the motorbike he had been left on. He had no clue how to drive in any way, shape, or form. In his defense, he never really ever had to drive. He could simply fly or move as fast as a lightning bolt to get from place to place. But he couldn't fly now, which was made clear as he drove straight into a small coffee shop.

Hawk pried himself up from under a broken table as he looked around to see a single old woman staffing the coffee shop.

Hawk: "Uh...sorry. Heh. Student driver." The old woman glares at him as he dusts himself off. "Say. You wouldn't happen to know which was the fighting is? Kinda new here." The old woman points to where an enormous iron tower stood. "That way, huh? Thanks, mam. Sorry about the mess!" He waves as he runs out of the hole he had just put in the store.

Running through the streets toward the Osaka Tower, Hawk could see the remains of battles that had been fought in the very streets: discarded sports equipment, makeshift firearms, and even some student soldiers from both sides who were knocked out.

Hawk: "Geez. This is getting bad." Hawk tightens his grip on Jetstream as he rushes down the street.

Rounding a corner, he's soon met with a small troop of Honnouji Academy athletics student soldiers. Not wasting any time, he presses the trigger on the sheath. Jetstream screeched from the charge at lightning speeds, to which Hawk used the momentum to carry his slashes. In a fluid series of movements too fast for the troop to handle, he cuts through each of them with little effort.

Hawk looks to see the Goku Uniforms peel away from the student's bodies as the fiber land on the ground, deactivated.

Hawk: "Hmph. And he said I would need his power. Sorry, lads! You'll just have to sit this one out. Head toward the outskirts if you don't want to get hurt!" He sheathes his blade as he continues to run toward Osaka Tower.

At the foot of the mighty structure, Uzu Sanageyama does battles against the leader of Osaka's resistance, Kaneo Takarada. Alongside him are Satsuki Kiryuin and the rest of the Elite Four. Each of them had been given a new 3-star Goku Uniform, which Sanageyama wears his as he faces off against Kaneo, who boasts his own suit to fight against the Honnuoji Academy invaders.

Kaneo: "How you like me now, Satsuki!! When the Takarada Syndicate turns up the heat, you can see how cheap your cheap ass Goku uniforms are!! After this, you can try selling them in the nearby thrift stores! But don't be surprised when you find o...

Kaneo: "How you like me now, Satsuki!! When the Takarada Syndicate turns up the heat, you can see how cheap your cheap ass Goku uniforms are!! After this, you can try selling them in the nearby thrift stores! But don't be surprised when you find out of little they're worth!!"

Satsuki: "You're life is the only thing worthless here! Only fools mock the power of clothing!"

Kaneo: "Yeah, right! Why don't you splash around in my golden gourd bottle missiles!!" Holes open up along the back of his mech as gourds shoot up like missiles, ready to fire. "Take this, you bitches!!"

As the missile prepares to launch, the sound of a loud, ear-piercing screech echoes through the city as Takarada's mech is cut right down the middle.

Sanageyama: "What the?!"