Fall

Hey Mahomies Heres the next chapter. Comment, Vote, Add to your libraries, and become a fan. Enjoy :).

Song for the chapter: Fall by Justin Bieber :)

After we played basketball. We popped in a scary movie. I love watching scary movies. Exspecially with them. Alex gets pretty jumpy. "Can we please keep the light on?" Alex asked in panic. I laughed and went back to my seat. And when i say 'my' seat, I mean my seat. We all have our own seats in the living room. Ausitn on the right end of the couch me in the left, and Alex in the recliner.

Austin and I already watched this movie about a gizillion times so we just laughed at Alex hiding under the covers everytime there was a "scary" part and muting the TV to make him think it was over. We took a few pictures for Twitter too! After the movie was over Alex sighed. "I think I'm going to head over to my place. You need a ride Ariel?" He asked me standing up.

I looked over at Austin. " I don't know I was thinking about crashing here." I raised an eyebrow to Austin.

"Yeah, sure, It's cool." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Ok see you guys later." Alex said and walked out the door. About 2 seconds later he walked back in. "This may sound ridiculous, but I was wondering if you guys could walk me over?" Me and Austin look at eachother and burst out laughing. We didn't stop till we were on the verge of tears.

"Come on guys please?!" Alex asked me and Austin picked ourselves up off the floor where we had eventually had ended up from laughing so hard and grabbed our jackets and put our shoes on. It was the beginning of March so it was kinda chilly at night still in Texas. We walked over to Alex's house I gave him a hug and Austin dabbed him up. "See you." I said over my shoulder as he walked into his house.

"See you.Make sure you guys don't do anything naughty!!" He replied.Austin and I just shook our heads. "I can't believe we had to walk him home he was so scared!" I said to Austin as we Made our way back over to his house. "I know. That was hilarious." He said with a wide smile.

Once we were back inside Austin's house we took off our hoodies and shoes. "Wanna go upstairs?" He asked me. "Sure." We went up to his room and he walked over to his closet. He threw me some grey sweat pants with Hollister going down the leg in red, and a white v-neck.

"Thanks." I said gathering my clothes for the night. I opened his bedroom door and walked down the hall to his bathroom. I pulled off my white shorts and superman shirt and threw on Austin's clothes. I pulled my hair into a cute messy bun and picked my clothes up off the bathroom floor, and headed back to Austins room.

He was in red basketball shorts.... and no shirt. I caught myself staring and so did he.

"Uh..... S-Sorry." I stuttered and could feel myslef blushing. He just laughed a little and put his black V-neck on. About a minute passed and it was pretty awkward.

"Awkwaarrrrrddddd." I said and we both busted out laughing.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, Austin and I are best friends. We've been for years! We tell eachother everything!

Except there one thing he dosen't know about me.... I've had the BIGGEST crush on him for as long as I can remeber.

But I never told him because, I don't want to ruin our friendship cause i doubt he feels the same way. I mean he could get practically whoever he wanted... If he already with that slut Stepanie. She's head cheerleader and one of the most popular girls in school. I swear she has dated half the foot ball team -_-....No joke.

Austin's always had some friends from the popular crowd. But she never even talked to him till he became YouTube famous. She still hates me though. I already told Austin this but  no matter what, I'm not going to pretend to be friends with anyone. Exspecially her, I mean c'mon she's so rude to Alex and I and Sarah can't stand her. She's even mean to Austin!! But we don't really say anything to him cause it's his choice who he dates. I just hope hope one day she gets what she deserves.