Nobody Compares

Hey! This would of been up earlier if Wattpad wasn't undergoing maintenance haha I was freaking out on Twitter. I could of started a riot lol [starts playing 2chains] then I thought hmmm... better not... So anyway! Here's the next chapter! please give me feed back!!

~Ariel's P.O.V~

"C'mon go out with me tonight!"

"Okay. Where to?" I finally gave in giving up my relaxation night.

"Not. Telling." Austin twisted his fingers like he was using a key to lock up his mouth and tossing it behind him.

"When?" I asked giggling at his maturity level.

"Hmm... Sevenish..?" He asked wrinkling his nose and rolling onto his back on my bed where we were currently laying. I rolled onto my stomach to talk to him better.

"Okay. What shall we do till then?"

"Well your mom isn't home.." We both sat up. Me out of nervousness and Austin... He's up to something.

"Come here." He gestured me to come closer over to him.

I shyly scooted towards him till I was sitting Indian style in front of him doing the same.

He brought his hand up to lightly cup my face. "You're so beautiful, Ariel." He smiled bring his hand under my chin to lift my face away from blushing at my lap.

"You do realize we have been dating for a few months right?" He said. I nodded in response.

"Why are you still so shy around me. Babe, it's me for god sake." He chuckled.

"You know I love you, I would never do or say anything to hurt you.."

His eyes turned sad for a moment but darkened a bit as he leaned in. The kiss was delicate and soft at first. He deepened the kiss when he grabbed ahold of my hip as he swiped his tongue over my bottom lip to ask for entrance. I hesitantly granted him access and our tongues swirled together.

He gently started pushing me back as he came closer and closer to me. He hovered over me never breaking the kiss. Once he did we were both out of breath but smiling.

"I love you too Austin." He gave me a peck on the lips and kissed the corner of my mouth down to my jawline.

"You're so beautiful." He said again like before. He swooped his head down to my neck and started lightly pressing kisses everywhere. Once he hit a certain spot I let out a soft moan. My hand flew up to cover my mouth. I could tell I was as red as a tomato.

"You're welcome." Austin chuckled.

"Shut up." I shook my head and crashed my lips on to his again. I smirked into the kiss causing him to as well. We pulled apart and I started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Austin said through laughter.

"I laugh when I get nervous. You know that!" I said throwing a small pillow at him.

"Now what do you want to do?" I asked as if nothing even happened.

"Uhhhh..." Austin said smiling like an idiot then burst out into laughter again.

After we laughed for a good two minutes we decided to go on a walk and just decided what to do when we see it.

"What's your favorite candy?" I asked while we were walking down the sidewalk holding hands. We haven't found anything to do so far so we just started asking each other random questions.

"Skittles and Hershey kisses. What's you're least favorite candy?" He asked quickly trying to keep up with the fast pace we were playing at.

"Chocolate covered raisin's. What's you're favorite tv show?"