One Less Lonely Girl

Hey! So I'm trying to update more now that I have the time. Thanks for all the support! :)

Me and Katrina walked out of the locker room and Austin and Zach were already there waiting.

"Hey!" I greeted to my two of my closest friends.

"Hai!!!" Katrina being her overly peppy self. I giggled while Austin and Zach greeted us back.

We started walking to second period when Austin grabbed my hand.

"You guys go on I need to tell Ariel something." He told gesturing Katie and Zach to go with out is.

Katrina started fangirling and pushed Zach along and I started laughing.

"So what's up?" I asked Austin once they were out of earshot and the halls were empty.

"Meet me at the Park after school at four thirty." He said and let go of my hand walking down the hall for his next class. Butterflies erupted in the pit of my stomach I don't know why though.

The rest of the day trudged on slowly as I was excited to meet up with Austin. Finally after what seemed like an eternity, the final bell rang as I made my way to my locker to retrieve my bag and walk out the front doors of the school. I decided to walk  today since the weather was nice and I needed to waste some time.

Once I got home I took off my makeup and applied more fixing it. I brushed through my hair to fix it a bit. I looked in the mirror then the clock 4:09. If I walked I would make it on time. I sprayed a bit of perfume on and grabbed my jacket while walking out of my bedroom and I started my way to the park. When the park was in view I nervously looked at my phone for the time. 4:26. Good wasn't late or too early.

When I got there my breath was taken away as I looked at the brown haired boy smiling shyly at me and the view behind him. He had a little picnic blanket down and a bouquet or red roses (My Favorite) and his guitar underneath the maple tree we always sat under for no reason in particular. 

I gasped "Austin..." I got out breathily. "This is so sweet." I smiled. He blushed and I began to giggle.

 As we sat down he pulled our lunch out of the picnic basket and I grinned when I saw one of my favorite snacks being pulled out: Nutella and banana sandwiches and Pepsi.

I know it's cheesy and everything bu--" He began but I cut him off.

"Nonono it's the sweetest thing anyones ever done for me I said kissing his cheek as he blushed.

We ate our lunch and joked around talking about everything. He picked up his guitar and started strumming 'One Less Lonely Girl' and singing to me automatically making me blush. He let me play too as I played and hummed to 'LegoHouse' by Ed Sheeran.

"Want to go to the mall?" He asks eagerly.

"Let's do it." I say he's already on his feet pulling me to my feet as well.

I helped him carry his guitar while he carried the picnic basket and roses. He opened my door for me like the gentleman he always is, and handed me the flowers. "For you." He said and we both blushed and smiled as I took the flowers from his grasp.

He placed everything in the back and jogged around the car to the drivers side.

Once we got to the mall he asked me what I wanted to do. 

I looked around the mall. "Hmmm....." I  thought. Then I got an Idea. I grabbed  his hand and we went into Build-A-Bear.

"We should make one!" I said excitedly jumping up and down slightly.

"Sure!" He smiled.

We walked over to the wall of stuffed animal skins to pick one.

I picked up and black and brown dog. "How about this one?" I asked smiling sweetly.

"That's an option but what about this?" He held up a red bear.

"Yess!!!" I said like I just discovered the cure to cancer (not saying that in a rude way I swear.)

But then something caught my eye. "Wait!" I said and running over I heard Austin chuckling behind me.

I held up the tiger and I almost died. Since tigers we coincidentally were both of our favorite animals (It's weird in real life me and Austin have the same favorite color and animal.)

"Oh my god we're getting that one no questions asked." He said laughing.

We raced over to the elderly looking lady at the stuffing pump. Me and Austin giggled and blushed as we did the tummy rubbing, holding the heart and what not procedure. Once he was filled up and chubby we went over to clothe it. 

Austin picked a plain black t-shirt and a hat and I picked a red bowtie and red basketball shorts.

We went up to the cash register and I pulled out my Big Bang Theory wallet (I know don't harass me haha) but Austin pushed it away and paid himself.

"I'm too happy to be mad at you for paying." I playfully glared smiling a bit.

"What should we name it?" Austin asked.

"He's not an 'It' " I jokingly scolded. "And I think his name should be Destery." I laughed.

"His names obviously Susan Boyle." We laughed. "Destrey he is then." He laughed.

"Indeed." I smiled nodding.

"Quite." He said as we both acted like we were sipping tea. That was kinda our thing sometimes.

I laughed and we went to the food court area to sit down.

"Dude I know we just ate..... But we should totally get a slushy." I suggested laughing.

He laughed and went up and got me one. "What flavor?" I asked when he got back. "Grape." He laughed. "Why'd you pick grape? I mean I was literally gonna get it anyway but I'm just curious. "

"Well, I mean grape skittles are your favorite and I thought I seen you get a few grape slushies before." He chuckled blushing.

"I love it when you blush." I said my mouth betraying me.

He blushed more and said Thanks barley auditable.

"Look Ariel but don't kill me" He said very nervously. 

I nodded slowly.

"I heard what you said outside of Champs yesterday." He said looking down at the table.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks instantly.

"Oh..." Is all I could get out.

"We've been friends for a really long time and I've always wanted to be.... more then that." He said blushing. But nothing compared to me I could feel I was hardcore blushing.

"Really?!" I say excitedly.

"Yeah. I wasn't going to say anything because I didn't know how you would feel about it since I just got out of a relationship." He said.

"Austin, no offense but I don't even count that as a relationship." I laughed and so did he.

"Ariel , I was wondering if... Y-You would uh-.... Want to um..." He stuttered like a nervous wreck.

"For god sake Austin just spit it out!" I laughed he did to slightly.

"Would you be my girlfriend, Ariel?" He asked.

"Of course!!" I squealed Grinning like a fool and jumping into his hug.   

Finally!! After 9 chapters there finally together haha :). So vote, comment, follow, and add to you're libraries. 13 votes for the new chapter!!! XXX