Something Great

Heyyy 8.7K?!? Crazyyyyy Keep reading and sharing guys I love you!

~Austin's P.O.V~

When I woke up this morning I was so psyched to see her. I hope she likes my gift. I hope she doesen't think it's to much... Wait she thinks anything is too much. She's so selfless even though she deserves the world. I wasn't lyeing when I said I'm going to marrying her one day. I couldn't find anyone better even if I tried.

I put on a red Hollister t-shirt and some light sorta skinny jeans. I combed my hair and put on a Chicago Bulls hat.
Ariel's the only girl that doesn't take 5 hours to get ready... How come every thing I do ends with me thinking about how perfect Ariel is?!

I can't wait any longer.. Ariel should be up by now.

~Ariel's P.O.V~

I woke up and threw the covers off of me annoyed. Screw mornings.
I put on a yellow sun dress and braided my bangs back. I don't feel like doing makeup. White eyeliner, blush, and red lips is good right? Who cares lol.
I put on my black sparkly Toms and went down stairs.

No bowls clean.Screw it. I thought as I poured some Special K choclate strawberry cereal into a cup.
I ate my cereal and sat at the bar tweeting everyone a good morning (Follow me @1DNiallsnando21 ;) )
I heard Austin come in and when he came in he started laughing a little.
"Nice set up." He said gesturing towards my now empty cup of milk.
"Thanks." I said. "And I can't believe you got me all that exspensive stuff." I said remembering all the exspensive, yet amazing, stuff.
"Baby you deserve the world. Don't worry about it." He said smiling and pecking my lips.
"Whens the concert?" I asked.
"Two weeks."
"I'm so excited!" I squealed hugging him.

We walked out to Austin's car and he ,as always, opens my door and I hop up.
"I have a gig tonight." I said excitedly.
"I know ,I'm going." He smiled, "What are you singing slash playing tonight?" He asked.
"Rodger Rabbit by Sleeping with Sirens, If It Means A Lot To You by A Day to Remember, Stomach Tied in Knots by Sleeping with Sirens, Half a Heart by One Direction,  Stay by Rihanna, Titanium by Sia, and Really Don't Care by Demi Lovato (A.K.A THE QUEEN)"
"Nice! Baby you'll do great." He said stroking his thumb on the top of my hand.
"I hope I'm nerveous just thinking about."

When we got to school *cough*cough* hell *cough*cough* We went to homeroom holding hands.
"Hey BBG!!" Zach said to me.
"Hey Guys how are you." I asked smiling and sitting at the square of desks.
"Excited about your gig. Rick has it at the shop right?" Alex asked.
"Yeah. I hope I do well." I said rubbing my hands together nerveously.
"You'll do great." Tyler said.
"Guys can I tell you a secret?" I asked.
They leaned in and said yes,
"I'm thinking about homeschooling." I said, "What why?" Alex asked. "I think it would be easier. But then I couldn't be on the basketball team." I said torn.
"Well it's already May. You don't got long to go!" Then after that, you have one more year of school." Austin said.
"True. I guess it's not the best idea afterall." I agreed.

The bell rang and we went to our first period class. I sighed. This is going to be a longggg day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So I hear your performing at Guitarnia today." Stephanie stated.
Here we fucking go.
"Yeah. And?" I said just wanting to get to Austin so we can leave.
"I just want to let you know that you'll still have a few friends after you humilliate yourself." She said.
"Really like who?" I said playing along with her dumbfuck game.
"That Bob kid." She said purposly saying Roberts name wrong.
"Cool." I said shutting my locker and trying to go.
"Where you off to?" She asked stepping in my path.
"Elsewhere." I said through gritted teeth.
"Why are you being such a party pooper?" She said smirking a small crowd forming around us.
"Atleast I'm not a fucking bitch. Now outta my way before I knock that stupid ass smirk off your caked on face." I threatened.
'oooo's were head all around us.
"Atleast my dad didn't leave me." She said coldly with a straight face.
"Ya know what fuck you." I said and threw my backpack down. Fuck why'd I wear a dress?
I swung and cracked her in the mouth and drew blood to her lip.