Trust Issues

Greetings!!! I'm sorry for my long absent I get realllyyyy lazy around the holidays. I really need to make an update schedule... Any suggests??? Anyway this is chapter..... 23..? Yeah, Yeah 23! Go Jordan!! lmao :) xx

Oh and if any of you like One Direction, I suggest you read these stories!!

Broken/Finding you by @RelentlessChaos - She is my favorite writer along with anna (@imaginator1D) She has THE BEST taste in music and Broken and the sequel Finding You are my favorite Niall stories for sure!! She's really cool check out her stories. But gurrrll you need to update :3!! xx

And

Horan's Girl by @JustinsAvenger Just started reading it today and I finished it haha. Update please :) But it's a really good story. Four words... OMG SWEET BUT DARKKKKK xx

~Ariel's P.O.V.~

"We should still wait for the. We can do something in the mean time." I suggested, trying to think of something to do.

"I have a few ideas." Austin smirked wiggling his eyebrows cheekily.

"Me too! We should go to the park!" I said shutting down his chaste self.

"Oh my god! You read my mind!" He said with his arms out looking around he room avoiding my glare.

"We are so in sync babe oh em gee." I sarcastically replied as I walked into his open arms and laid my head onto his chest.

"You should make a shirt with my face on it." Austin said before taking a bite of his cap'n' crunch.

I looked down at my Kellin tank top.

"Hmm.... I don't know..... I have like three shirts with his face on it, the rest just being Sleeping with Sirens but I don't know about your face...." I teased.

"Whatever." Austin said acting hurt.

"Actually you know that would be kinda fun. I could scrunch your face up and make you look silly." I said ripping a piece of my blueberry muffin I got when I bought a box of Dunkin Donuts a few days ago and threw it at him from across the table.

"Do we ever act our age?" He asked both himself and me.

'Not really..." I trailed off and started laughing.

"We wouldn't be as fun. It would be soooo boring." He said as he got up and put his bowl in the sink.

I felt my phone ring in my back pocket so I groaned and pulled it out.

From: Curtis

Hey long time no see. Or talk for that matter. Hows it going girl? I miss you. :/

I read it and I felt my heart swell. Curtis and I used to be so close. I don't know what happened. We just sorta drifted. We would text a but here and there then it just stopped all together. We just kinda got different friends. He was one of the first friends I had here in San Antonio aside form the crew who WERE the first.

I almost told Austin but I didn't want him to get jealous like usual. So I just silently messaged him back.

To: Curtis

Hey! I know I'm sorry I wish we talked like we used to :/ But shouldn't you be in school? Tsk Tsk.  :P

"What are you all smiley about?" Austin asked poking my right dimple.

"Guess who just text me?!" I said excitedly.

"Who?" He asked.

"Curtis! I haven't talked to him in forever. We should invite him to hangout at the fair tonight." I suggested excitedly.