Loved You First

Hey guys! I was wondering if you could give me more feedback of the pros and cons of my book. I just want to know what you think of it!

Song I listened to while writing this: Loved you first by 1D :)

~Ariel's P.O.V.~

My life couldn't possiably get any worst. How could Austin do that to me? I thought he 'loved me'. I'm an idiot. I groaned and shoved my face back into the pillow. My door burst open and I honestly  didn't care who it was as long as it wasn't Austin..

"Okay, get up! You can't just sit here and sulk and you're not missing school because of that asshole."

"I'm not going Sarah! Everyone's going to make fun of me because I'm pathetic." I whined.

"Okay,  first off your not pathetic. He his. He's the one that threw away everything." Sarah said sitting on the edge of my bed and continued.

"Please get up and get ready." She asked petting my messy hair.

"Will you get my clothes ready?" I asked. She answered me by standing up and walking to my closet. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth. I untied my vans and took them off along with my jeans and shirt. Sarah handed me my clothes which consisted of dark blue sheer button up top with black birds on it and black shorts. I put them on and Sarah sat my down on a stool.

"Uh.. what are you--" I started

"I'm doing you're hair and makeup." She said and heated up my curling wand. She curled my hair and put  my bangs back with a bow.

She did my makeup nicely. She put dark brown eyeshadow all over my lid with brown eyeliner on my waterline and black winged liquid eyeliner. She made my eyelashes huge and peach blush and pink lip gloss.

"What do you think?" She asked excitedly when she finally let me see what she did to me.

"Oh my God... I look hot!" I laughed. "Thanks Sarah, I don't know what I'd do without you." I stood up and gave her a bear hug.

"Anytime Airbear!" She giggled with me hugging me back just as tightly.

She handed  me my black Toms and sprayed me with One Directions new perfume 'Our Moment'.

I grabbed my phone and backpack and we went and got some Starbucks before school. I got a strawberry creme and she got a Carmal latte and we both got a blueberry muffin.

We walked into the school and threw away our finished drinks.

"Hey babe, you dyed your hair! Looks beautiful."

I felt tears prickling my eyes before I even turned to see him.

Before I even got a chance to say anything Sarah spoke for me.

"No! Get the hell away from her. She doesn't want anything to do with you right now." She said blocking him from me and putting a hand up.

"What? What did I do?" He asked hurt. You don't get to be hurt ass... -_-

" You cheated on her! You're just an ass." She said and we started walking away from him and the small crowd that started to form around our conversation.

"What are you even talking about?" He asked cathching up with us. "Ariel talk to me!"

"No, she doesn't want to talk to you. We seen you at the mall with Stephanine and we saw you kiss her!" Sarah said angerily.

"You don't--" He started but Sarah cut him off.

"Goodbye Austin."

She walked me to homeroom and I sat with my friends Katrina, Devin, Ben, and Emma.