Resolved

I'm updating before 15 votes because I love you guys!!!

~Austin's P.O.V.~

Where the fuck is she? I thought as I frantically ran around the house trying to find her. I ran out the door and sprinted all the way to her house and walked in. "Hey Austin. Is everything okay?" Ariel's mum asked. "Uh yeah is Ariel here?' I quickly asked out of breath. "Yeah, she's in her room." She said and I was already half way up the stairs.

I burst through her door and found her sleeping. She had  tears stained on her cheeks. Why was she crying? I sat down beside her and rubbed circles in her back like I always did. She shifted a bit till she fluttered her eyes open.

"Oh, what do you want?" She asked coldly.

"Why were you crying?" I asked ignoring her former question.

"I wasn't."

"Yes you were. I can see them dried on your cheeks and your eyes are red and puffy." I said stroking her cheek with the pad of my thumb.

"Don't touch me. You don't care anyway." She said swatting my hand away.

"Of course I care!" I said kinda loudly.

"Just leave." She said laying back down.

What is her problem?

"Why are you mad at me? And why did you leave, I told you to stay there." I asked standing in front of her.

"Why did you leave me there? Oh yeah, that's right. To fight Trevor at a damn party!" She said sitting back up.

"I did it to protect you! He's not going to touch you."

"Why'd you have to do it again? Behind my back." She asked tears filling her eyes.

"Because he threatened you. And I promised my self the first day I met you, I wasn't going to let anything happen to you." I say sitting back down beside her holding her hand. She luckily doesn't move away.

"Why?" She asked sofly looking up at me from under her eyelashes.

"Because I love you Ariel." I say barely audible.

"I love you Austin." She said smiling softly.

I kissed her and it had a lot more passion then before. When we pulled away we just sat there for a few minutes cuddling and enjoying each others company.

"You wanna go back to my house?" I asked her quietly.

She nodded and we stood up and she grabbed her backpack not bothering to change out of her pajamas. I gave her my jacket cause she didn't bring one. But I wanted her to wear mine anyway. I love when she wears my clothes.

We walked in and up the stairs to my room.

"I'm not tired anymore." She said.

"Okay, so what do you you want to do?" I asked setting her backpack down next to my desk.

"Wanna watch a movie?" She asked sitting on my bed.

"Sure." I walked over  to my tv and put in Yes Man.

Ariel was cracking up the whole time. I would laugh when she would cause I swear her laugh is contagious.

I heard light snores coming from beside me and I looked over and Ariel was asleep with her head on my chest. I turned off the tv and went to sleep. Thankful to have her here with me right now instead of her being mad at me.

Sorry it's kind of short. I might update again today if not tomorrow. Love you guys!! xx Comment how the story is so far and vote! :)