The Most Embarassing Walk Home Ever!

*Ariel's P.O.V. *

I woke up and looked to see if Austin was asleep. He was. I got up and put away my blankets and what not and went down stairs to make Austin and I breakfast because I was feeling extra generous. Michele was at work or else I would have made her some too.

I got out the eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, bread, and bacon. I decided to make French toast and bacon.

When everything was all done I walked up the steps to Austin's room. I crawled on to his bed crouched down. Then BOOM , I jumped up and down on his bed and screamed- "WAKE UP BEFORE I EAT YOU'RE BREAKFAST!"

He shot up and did a backflip off the bed. I was rolling around laughing hysterically and holding my stomach. "JESUS ARIEL!" He yelled, I ignored him and kept laughing. I was crying from laughing so hard. He tried to be mad and was trying to not smile. He would smile then look away then try to give me a serious face.

In the end we were both rolling around laughing hysterically. "C'mon loser your breakfa-" I was about to tell him his breakfast was getting cold, but he was already half way down the stairs .-. .

I leaped down the stairs, skipping every other step and skipped over to the table. Austin and I were eating and at one point he reached over and tried to steal a piece of my bacon. "Awe HELL naw, that's where I draw the line. Never try to take my bacon!" I said slapping his hand.

He laughed and drank some of his orange juice, he was still laugh so I was waiting for it to come out of his nose.  

Unfortunately, it didn't.  

"Wanna head up to my house?" I asked. I desperately needed a shower and my own clothes.

"Sure, I'll text Alex to see if he wants to come." He said pulling out his iPhone . "Kay." I said. I ran up his stairs to his room and grabbed my backpack.

When I got down stairs, Alex was already there. He was in a grey Nike hoodie, dark wash jeans, and white Adidas shoes. Me and Austin were still in our pjs. All well.

"Ready?" I asked "YEE!" They said all at once. We decided to walk to my house since its just a block away and we didn't want to waste gas.

When we got to my house, we all went up the stairs to my room. My rooms pretty simple. It's white with red paint splatters and a black carpet. My favorite part of my room is my one wall that's a chalkboard. Austin, Robert, and I made it with that special paint. (Thats actually how my room is (: )

I went over to my closet and was thinking about what I should wear. "Hey, do you guys want to get the crew together and go to the beach today?" I asked turning around to face Alex and Austin. "Yeah! I'll text everyone." Alex said smiling and pulling out his Iphone.

Now I have something to lead off of for an outfit. Hmmm... How about a White high-low tank top with a studded cross on it and one of my favorite pairs of high waisted shorts with spikes on the front and Plain white converse? I think yes! I walked over to my dresser and opened up the drawer with my bikinis in it. I pulled out my coral bandeau top and plain white bottoms.  Perfect outfit for the perfect day :).

I went to my bathroom and turned on the shower. Once I was all clean, I blow dried my hair and straightened my hair. I decided to just fish tail braid it. I skipped my makeup since we were going to be getting wet. After I brushed my teeth I was done getting ready. I looked at myself pretty proud of  my work. Theres nothing to unique about me. I have long brown hair, green eyes, and medium skin. Nothing very special

When I was walking back to my room the boys were being pretty loud. I walked into my room and I was mortified ! Austin and Alex each had on one of my bras and a pair of underwear over there pants. Austin had a matching set of a hot pink pushup bra and thong. Alex had on a pushup bra that was blue on the outside and green on the inside and black boy shorts.

"You're shitting me right now right?!?" I asked. This was both infuriating and hilarious.

"I shit you not." Said Austin laughing and pushing up his 'boobs' a few times. I couldn't help but laugh. "Are you ready?" Alex asked me checking himself out in the mirrior.

"Yes. Now take those off right freaking now! " I said pointing to my dresser. But before I could stop them, Austin picked me up like a bride and ran as fast as he could down the stairs and out my front door. I was protesting and squirmming trying to get out of his grip.

When we were half way down the street, Austin set me down and grabbed my hand. I tried to run away, but Austin was to strong. "Guys this is the most embarrassing moment of my life!!" I said, they just kept laughing. "HELP ! FIRE FIRE! RAPE ! I DON'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE !!" I kept screaming a bunch of retarded things  which just brought us even more attention but all well #YOLOSFISH.

A convertiable pulled up with two guys and a girl in it. They all started whistling and cheering. What happened next I was NOT expecting.
Austin pulled me over and hugged me from behind. "OH ARIEL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABE!" and kissed my cheek a  couple times. "Austin stop!" I laughed.

It was crazy just from him saying and doing that I got mad butterflies in my stomach and I could feel my face turning about thirty diffrent shade of red. The car sped away with them still whistling. Austin and Alex burst into laughter.

This is the most emarassing moment of my life! I thought to myself. Boy was I wrong !!

Aye guys! Heres Chapter 3! The 2nd chapter has more reads then the first? I don't even know how that works but ok haha. But make sure if you accidently skipped chapter 1 you go back and read it so the story actually makes sense haha. As always. Comment, Vote, Become a fan, add to your libraires and Follow me on Twitter @Phenomeniall21 :)Sorry It's kinda short too btw.