Tell Me A Lie

Hey Mahomies!! Well heres part 6 :). What do you thinks going to happen in this chapter? Whats Ariel's answer going to be? Let's fund out shall we? And remember, Vote, Comment, Follow me, and Add to your Libraries :). Enjoy the next chapter xx <3.

Song for the chapter: Tell Me A Lie by One Direction :)

OMG what am I going to say??? If I tell them their all going to all know it's one of the crew members, and they'll eventually figure it out. I can't tell them the truth. I just can't. I just tell them a lie what they don't know won't hurt them. I thought as I was trying to think of an answer.

"Nope." I lied.

"Does he go to our school?" Alex asked.

"You only get to ask one question. Now it's my turn."  I said changing the subject.

"Zach, Truth or dare?" I asked Zach who was zoned out to the music.

"Wh-what? Oh yeah. Dare of course." He replied.

"I dare you to.... Erm....Pierce your nipples." I said Laughing.

"Hahaha your funny." He said sarcastically.

"Yeah I know it's a given. But I'm serious. Right now I'll drive and pay." I said standing up and grabbing my keys and jacket.

"But-" Zach started to say but I cut him off.

"You have to do it." I said.

Zach sighed but stood up. He threw is hands up and smacked them on his thighs "Well what are we waiting for. Lets just go out at 7pm in our pajamas and get my nipples pierced already."

"Gladly." I winked at him. He just smiled and rolled his eyes playfully. We all walked out the door and got into Alex's and Austin's cars and drove down town to the Tattoo and piercing shop.

*1 hour Later*

"Oh my God that sucked!!" Zach said lightly grasping his pecks.

"Take it like a man." I joked.

"How am I going to explain that to anybody??" Zach asked furrowing his eyebrows.

We all just laughed.

"Ok I believe it's Zach's turn now." Robert said once we all sat back down in our beanbag chairs.

"Ok, AUSTIN! Truth.... Or Dare." Zach said dramatically.

"Dare of course." Austin said trying to play it cool.

"Well, Mr. Mahone. I dare you to..... Kiss Ariel on the lips. I get to kill two birds with one stone." He laughed.

"WHAT?!?!" Austin and I exclaimed at the same time.

"Bro I can't. Stephanie Remember?" Austin asked kinda freaking out.

"Yeah seriously. Besides we're best friends." I said trying to hide my disappointment. It was really embarrassing too.

"Um, I'm going up to my room for a while." I said standing up.

Everyone started talking at once but I didn't even pay attention I just walked up the stairs to my room.

I laid down  on my stomach and buried my face into my pillow.

'I am NOT going to cry over this. I just wasn't.'

I thought to myself. I just kinda laid there like that for a while and started to drift off a bit. when someone came into my room and shut the door. Whoever it was sat beside me and started rubbing circles on my back.

I smelled the cologne and knew immediately who it was. Austin.

 "Hey Aust." I said into my pillow.

"Whats wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing really. Just tired," I lied. But he always knows when i'm lying.

"No, tell me whats really up?" He said softly.

"You wouldn't understand." I said. Would he?

"Yes I would if you would tell me."

"Right nows just not the time to say it." I said yawning.

"Ok well your tired get some sleep. Everyone else got ready for bed."

So much for our all nighter . I thought.

 Austin layed down next to me and out his arm around my waist. I snuggled up against his chest.

Tonight wasn't such a bust after all. ;)

A/N: Heyyy!! How was it?? I'll update ASAP IF I get 3 votes and or comments asking for the next chapter :) Night <3 xoxo.