Live While We're Young

Yooo Guys! Here's Chapter 4 'Live While We're Young'. Hope You Like It. The Whole Crews Going To Be In This Chapter. As Always Comment, Vote, Add To Your Libraries, and Become A Fan. Also Follow Me On Twitter :). Anyways Here's 'Live While We're Young' Leggoo. :D

Song For the Chapter: Live While We're Young By One Direction

We finally got to Austin's house so Alex ran over to his house to get his trunks on so me and Austin went to his house.As soon as we got inside I let him have.

"You're Unbelievable!!" I said playfully punching him in the arm.

"I don't know how you wear these. I have the biggest wedgie ever." He said picking at the back of his pants.

"Take them off right now." He laughed but still did what he was told. "Sorry." He said laughing a little. "Oh and sorry about you know...." He trailed off looking at the ground.

I figured he meant kissing me on the cheek.

"It was nothing." I said shrugging. It really was nothing."Now go get ready, your the biggest procrastinator in the history of procrastination." I said laughing.

"Demanding me to get naked I see." He winked. "Your such an immature jerk." I said unseriously giggling.

*Alex's P.O.V.*

"I'll be over in a sec I need to get ready." I told two of my best friends Austin and Ariel. "Yeah whatever." Ariel said. I laughed cause I knew she was just messing around cause me and Austin were wearing her bras and underwear. You honestly should have seen her face.

I walked in my house and my mom walked in from the kitchen. "What in gods name are you wearing?" She asked stopping dead in her tracks. "You had to be there." I explained. "Ya know what this has become normal around here." She said more to herself then to me, and walked into the living room. I laughed and kept walking up the stairs and into my room.

I went to my drawer and pulled out a pair of Black swimming trunks and changed into them. I checked my phone to see if the crew texted back. They all were able to go. YEE ! I grabbed Ariel's clothes and walked over to Austin's. I opened the door and was almost run over. Alls I seen was Ariel chasing Austin with a whipped cream can screaming "Paybacks sweet!!" You don't know how tempted I was to just turn around right then and walk back home were it's a little more normal...

*Austin's P.O.V*

I went upstairs to my bedroom to get chaged and to think for a second.

I can't believe I actually kissed Ariel. I mean sure it was only on the cheek but I still got butterflies and felt tiny fireworks coming off my lips. But I still got Stephanie to deal with. I can't just break up with her and what if Ariel dosen't even like me like that. I guess i'll just have to see what happends.

I open my door and walk out into the hall. All of a sudden I was sprayed with something white and sticky (That's what she said. Sorry I had to xD). I turned around and saw Ariel with her mouth mouth open laughing a bit. "Oopsies..." She said sweetly. "Oh, you're dead." I laughed and she took off running she ran down like four steps and jumped the rest which I have no idea how she did it. But she did.

I grabbed her but she sprayed me more so I started running from her and she chased me and sprayed it all over my back. She slipped in the whipped cream on the floor and fell on her butt. I laughed soo hard. I heard someone else laughing to Ariel was laughing too but it wasn't her laugh it's another laugh that I would know from any where I looked over at the door to see a dying Alex.

"Nice going smart one." Alex said through laughter.

"Oh yeah?" Ariel asked and pulled Alex down. "Awe man. I'm all sticky!" He said still laughing.

I started laughing. "You're not safe either." Ariel said and grabbed my legs and made me fall. In the end we were all one big sticky laughing doggy pile with Alex at the bottom complaining.

We all got up and I wiped My Black and Pink trunks off and went up stairs to change my shirt. I put on my white and pink 'Free Kisses' shirt. I grabbed a black Flight shirt for Alex. "Thanks." He said when I handed it to him.

Ariel walked into the living room where Alex and I were with 3 Red Bulls and handed Alex one. I went to grab mine but Ariel kissed me on the cheek? I got butterflies like crazy in my stomach. Does she not know what she does to me? "W-What was that for?" I stuttered. "Your shirt." She giggled I looked down at my shirt and realized what shirt I had been wearing. "Aweee." Alex said taking a sip of his Red Bull. "You hush." Ariel said smiling.

"LET'S GO TO THE BEACH!" I yelled Ariel and Alex had a small celebration and we all walked outside to my car.

We picked up Robert, Then Sarah then Tyler was at Zachs house so we saved a trip :).

We got there and picked a spot where it wasn't crowded and set everything down. Zach picked up the football and asked who wanted to play. We all cheered and headed toward the water. I started walking towards the ocean, when I noticed we were missing something. Or someone. I looked back and saw Ariel sitting on her beach towel. I walked back up to where our things were.

"Hey, aren't you coming?" I asked her. "Nah." She said kinda disappointedly. "Well, why not?" I asked her with laughter in my voice sitting next to her on the big red towel. "I'm kinda scared...." She said looking down at her hands and playing with her fingers."You got nothing to worry. I would never let anything happen to you." I said grabbing her small hand that seemed to fit perfectly in mine.

"Promise?" She asked in her cute little voice. "Pinky." I said putting my pinky out to her. She linked her pinky with mine and we walked towards the water hand-in-hand. Sarah got all giddy and started saying stuff like "They would make the PERFECT couple." and stuff like that. Ariel just blushed and looked away.

After we played catch we just sorta swam around. At one point it turned into a giant splash war. We did all this for a couple hours, but the sun started setting so we decided to build a fire and sit around for a while. Zach and Robert took my car to get Subway Yee! Once we got a fire going I got my guitar out of my case cause I always bring it to the beach with us.

We all sung songs, ate, and had a really good night. After a while we just talked around the fire. Ariel had her head on my shoulder. She smelled really good.... Why can't everyday be like tonight?

We all stayed at my house for a nice, calm sleep over. But it was far from calm.

There was chapter 4 :) Hope you liked! I tried making it long. By the way no ones together! Just Austin and Stephanie :( But As always Comment, Vote, Add to your library, Become  a fan, and follow me on Twitter @Phenomeniall21