gold rush

「 © 𝟐𝟎𝟮𝟯, 𝟐𝟎𝟮𝟒  | 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐭𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 」

in which charles and valentine must find a way into each others heart while learning to co-parent a five year old.

𝗼𝗿

in which charles learns he is a father to a five year old girl in the most dramatic way. when his ex shows up at his childhood best friends wedding with a little child who has the same eyes and same hair as him. valentine was the love of his life, he chose racing and she chose to leave him.

now seeing her five years later not only back in monaco but with a little girl that just happens to be his. valentine and charles must face the challenges of being parents while also dealing with unresolved feelings. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

DISCLAIMER:

This story is, and will be, in no way related to charles leclerc himself or anybody else in the world of f1. names, brands and other information are used purely for characterisation; the character created in this story stands as far as possible from the driver(s) as they are in real life. this is a FANFICTION, but all rights are still reserved to (me). further characters and storyline are of my own imagination.

This is a work of fiction. All characters, organizations and events portrayed in this story are based upon my imagination. The way the characters are portrayed in this story does not represent or relate to anyone one in real life. I do not own the drivers, race teams or any brands mentioned. this is a fanfic. only things i own are the characters i have created and the end result of this story.

Also, the things some characters may say or do does not relate to how I think or feel on certain subjects. This is just how I portray my characters and their behaviors based on real life people and experience. By no means do I agree with everything I've written to express my characters personality.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WARNING:

This book will contain mature scenes such as: vulgar/offensive language, mentions of  the use of alcohol as a coping mechanism, sexual scenes, emotional trauma, mentions of loss, grief, death. If you are for any reason triggered by any of these, or any of these topics are sensitive for you. I advise you not to read.