New set

I sat on Lucas' balcony. The large outdoor furniture sat facing a bustling city below. It was peaceful, and slightly cold. I had my sketch pad and a blanket, focusing on my designs.

It had been about a week now of Lucas being home from work. Today was the last day, Sunday. I could tell he was ready to get back to the office so I'm happy he finally can.  I staid most nights, but some going home to be with Riley and to catch up.

"Want a refill?" A voice behind me spoke, and two hands landing gently on my shoulders followed by a head kiss. I smiled to myself, "sure" I replied as I meant forward to pick up the mug that sat on the table.

He took it from me disappearing back inside for a few moments before emerging back out with a nice warm cup of tea. This time he sat beside me, with a cup of his own. "You've spent a lot of time out here, are you trying to get away from me?" He smirks.

I giggle, "of course not! I just like the view..and the wind...and the sounds..you're lucky to get to see it everyday " I list, taking it all in. He nods, "yeah I get that" he replied simply. "You could too one day" he smirked yet again, his arm that was over me pulling me into him

I don't reply, instead just enjoying the comfort. He soon gets up, heading back inside to continue with his work while I focused on mine for a little longer.

After about half an hour, I head back inside too. I pass him sitting at the table with his laptop and a million pieces of paper, heading up to the bedroom to collect my stuff. We had spent our final day of rest..well..resting, just catching up on work and chilling around this massive apartment.

"Are you sure your not trying to get away from me" he enters the room as I fold a few tops into my bag "why would I want to leave my sexy...hot...amazing boyfriend" I reach up around his neck, interlocking my hands behind his head. I lean in for a kiss, Lucas kissing me back instantly

"Then stay.." he mutters against my lips. I shake my head "you know I can't" I reply, my thumb now giving a quick stroke to his cheek, before returning to my packing

"how about we go to out for dinner tomorrow night, all four of us?" I suggest to him as he sits on the bed beside my bag. He agrees "ok baby, sounds good" he smiled nicely.

I leant down to kiss him again, not breaking our lips as he laid back, and I climbed on top. I kissed him for a few minutes, my lips sook trailing down to his neck and collarbone.

He held a hand on my back, the other supported himself as he turned us to be on our sides, this time his lips trailing down my neck. I giggle slightly from the tickling sensation.

His hand reaches up to my tops strap, gliding it down my arm, I pull away "Lucas your doctor said no physical activity" I laugh, "Ok ok fine" he smiled politely and backs off, he stood back up, heading for the door.

"Although..I don't think you've seen this set before" I whisper quietly to myself, an attempt to wind him up. It was almost an instant, he was back over to me, he pushed my bag off the bed causing yet another laugh from me

"You're such a tease" he muttered as he reattached his lips to me, leaning down to my level. It got heated quickly, the pace speeding up as we moved further onto the bed

I felt his hand reach up through my hair, tugging on it to pull my head back, us parting for a mere few seconds. I felt my body tingle, "I've wanted you to do this all week" I say barely above a whisper.

He caught me in a hot kiss, I grab the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head quickly, my hands instantly finding his defined muscles. "Me too..that means we have to do it seven times to make up for it" he chuckled as he began to move down my body.

Goosebumps grew on my skin from the feeling, ready for what's next.