Best Friends Boyfriend

It had just gone 1pm and the four had been shopping for a few hours. Lucas and Farkle had picked the off piece here and there, but majority of the bags were the girls.

Aside from the shoes and bag, Maya found some clothes she liked in other stores as well as a bag Chloe and another belt from Hermes in a different colour to the one she already has. Riley had found some pieces in different stores as well, the pair driving up big bills at the end.

They were currently in Sephora, a mini basket full of products and their hands covered in swatches of different coloured lipsticks, eyeshadows, you name it. "Im just going to call the restaurant" Farkle gave his friend a heads up, as Lucas trailed behind the girls, his hand also being swatched on as theirs were full

"What about this?" Riley drew a small line on the Texans tan hand. Maya tilted her head "Yeah..I think that's the one" she squinted, before picking up the small lipstick and putting it into the basket.

Maya took a beauty wipe from one of the counters wiping her hand clean while Riley did the same, then taking her boyfriends hand and removing the patterns from him as well "thanks" he mumbled to the girl quietly.

They made their way over to the queue, and after a few minutes got to the front "oh um..I can sort it out.." Maya giggled after placing the well and truly full mini basket on the counter. Lucas stood to her left, and Riley to her right.

He stroked the back of her head once softly, his hand stopping on her upper back "I'll get it baby.." he started, his gaze moving to the assistant "we'll pay all together" he added with the same soft smile. The assistant nodded, an amused look on her face.

Riley smiled brightly "Wow, isn't my best friends boyfriend the best" she smiled sweetly to the muscular man "yep. I know" he joked a reply "alright..that will be $3,576.89" the lady breathed almost surprised.

Lucas looked un-phased, handing over his black card nonchalantly. After a few moments, he took the large bags from the assistant for the girls, and led them back through to Farkle at the front of the store just in time for him to hang up the phone.

"Babe! Lucas paid for my stuff" Riley wrapped her arms around her boyfriends arm, leaning against his shoulder "I'll sort it later" he kissed his girlfriends head. Lucas shook his head in order to say not to worry about it.

"The restaurant has a table ready" Farkle spoke up after they left the store, the group agreeing to head there next. It wasn't a far walk to the fancy restaurant, and once they got there Farkle gave his name and they were swiftly shown to their table.

Maya and Riley ordered a martini each, of course, and the boys ordered theirs while they made small talk. It wasn't long before they were bought over, and after a few sips, Riley looked across to her smiling best friend

"Maya" Riley spoke to get her attention. The blonde changed her gaze from Farkle who was previously talking, to Riley, "Yes Riles" she kept her smile on her face.

"Farkle asked me to move in with him...Last night" she breathed, a unreadable look on her face. Mayas smile faultered quite a bit, her gaze shifting from her friend, to Farkle who had a sympathetic look in his face, and then back to her friend

She furrowed her eyebrows, "why didn't you say anything earlier?" She questioned confused. "we didn't want to upset you" Farkle spoke for his girlfriend, his hand on Riley's next to him.

Maya picked up a soft smile, shaking her head gently "it doesn't..I'm okay..I'm happy for you guys!" She looked to them sweetly, watching as Riley's face picked back up "are you sure?!" She looked excited.

Maya nodded, "yes of course! Really happy for you guys" she replied. Riley took a sip of her drink, "I mean it was good timing because our rental lease is up in a couple weeks anyway..so we would've had to renew it or move anyway" Riley explained

Maya didn't realise the lease was almost up, but she didn't want them to know. She kept her soft smile still on her face, giving the two another nod "Yea, it's good timing..it makes sense" she assured them, taking a sip of her own drink

She felt the back of her head be stroked once again, then Lucas' hand stopping on her shoulder with a small rub of his thumb against her clothes comfortingly. She glanced up to him, he had a content look on his face, a loving look as he watched his girlfriend.

She smiled to him once again, taking her another sip and returning to join in on the new conversation Riley and Farkle had started.

They soon ordered their food and had a nice lunch together, and after they finished their small talk and letting it all settle, Farkle handed the waiter his card and the four were soon back in their way.

"You ok?" Lucas draped his arm round his girlfriends shoulders. She nodded "yep" she assured him, following Riley into another store to browse through.

By the time they were done with shopping, and returned back to the girls house, it had just gone 4.30. Maya slid her heels off her feet sorely from all the walking she did, as Lucas placed her handful of shopping bags on the desk in her room. She smiled to him as he did it.

"So..want to stay at mine tonight?" He questioned his girlfriend who had stood from the bed, slipping on her platform Uggs. She meant into him while he hugged her, "yep..I'll just get some stuff" she replied simply, reaching for her Louis Vuitton never full bag, filling it with a few bits like clothes for the night and tomorrow, some makeup bits and whatever else she needs.

Once she was ready, Maya stopped off at Riley's door to say bye. She was trying on some of the things she bought, while Farkle sat on the bed watching. "We're going to go now..Bye Riles..bye farkley" she half smiled to the two

"Bye peaches! Love you! Bye Lucas" Riley beamed, earning a 'love you too' from maya and Lucas saying bye to the two as well.