I'll let the boys know

When Maya stepped out of the shower, she dried and changed into the top he gave her. She used the towel to soak some of the water out of her hair, catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror.

She sighed, wiping under her eyes to try and smudge away the mascara, which turned out to be useless. She took a step back, curiosity picking at her. She pulled open one of the drawers in the bathroom. The drawer that she used to have random bits in.

She was surprised. She didn't think he would have kept it all. She used the cleanser and makeup remover, as well as a moisturiser. Brushing her hair with the hairbrush in the drawer.

Once she looked more presentable, she left the bedroom. Lucas was sitting on the sofa, with his elbows on his knees and a paper in his hand. There was papers sprawled out over the coffee table in front of him.

She walked down the large stairs quietly, and toward the couch. She wasn't too sure what to do, wether to sit next to him or across for him, wether to say something before she approached him, wether he even wanted her to stay.

Despite her thoughts, her legs carried her over to him and once she was nearing him, she sat down on the couch with just a little gap between them, she was facing him, with her knees by her chest and feet on the couch as if she was a relaxed ball.

"Feel better?" He put the paper down once he noticed the movement, adjusting himself to be facing her slightly more. He had taken his tie and jacket off, just being in his white button up and smart pants.

Maya half smiled, "yeah..warmer.." she replied nervously, "I can drive you home whenever" he changed the subject. She nodded "thanks, that would be nice" she replied.

"You kept all my stuff" she changed a the subject once again. "Yeah..just incase the next girl needed it" he smirked. Her jaw fell open, a half laugh escaping her lips "I'm kidding..it was just part of my plan of getting you back all along" he added

"Yeah right" she rolled her eyes "yep, I even made it rain today so that I could be your rescuer" he continued. She giggled "I bet. You probably also organised for Riley to have an interview so I had to walk" she played along.

"I have a strong influence over Miss Matthews" he leant back amused. "She's not the only one" Maya mumbled, rising from the couch. She walked past his long, concrete dining table to the glass doors, her eyes dancing over an invitation which stopped her in her tracks

"You're going to this?" She turned back to him, who was watching her. "Going to what, love?" He questioned. She picked up the invitation, briefly showing him. "Oh. Nah I don't know. Kinda weird" he replied.

It was an invitation to a masquerade ball, at yet another hotel. But not Lucas'. It was organised by a loaded investor, to reveal his new design of an office building in soho.

She walked back over to him slowly, reading over the invitation once again "why not?" She asked, dropping the invitation on the coffee table. He shrugged, he was sitting back up again, his elbows on his knees, watching the blonde "what's the point of dressing up?" He questioned.

She smirked, tilting his head to look up to her before stepping closer once again. He leant back, allowing for the blonde to straddle his lap "So that you mysteriously find someone, and you dance the night away, taking their mask off at midnight" she mocked, face to face with the Texan.

"Do I need to do that?" He furrowed his eyebrows. The blonde had a seductive look on her face, leaning in to place small kisses up the boys neck. "No..I can find someone else to do it with instead" she mumbled against his skin.

He tilted his head to let her continue "that's very suggestive" he replied. "That's only because the person I'm seeing isn't going" she stated, now that was suggestive. "But don't worry, I'll let the boys know Mr Friar couldn't make it" she Winked, returning back to being face to face.

"And so what if I did go?" He questioned. The blonde stood up "well then you'd have to find me..I'll be wearing a black gown" she smirked "now are you going to take me home or what?" She added

He chuckled, standing up from the couch. "Your such a tease" he brushed past her, heading up the stairs. She was curious, she followed behind him. He was changing out of his work clothes, by the time she got there he had charcoal sweatpants on, and he was holding the hoodie in his hands, him now being shirtless.

She let her eyes trail around the man's body, she leant against the door frame, taking most of her strength to stop her from entering the room. "Take a picture" he smirked once again, putting the hoodie on.

"And you said I was the tease" she replied, walking with him back down the stairs. He grabbed the keys to a different expensive car of his, and stepping into the elevator with the girl.

They stood in silence for most of it, if either of them said anything it would've been too flirty. And soon enough, they were on their way back to Mayas house.

She kept glancing over, watching the man drive through the dark city outside. He placed a hand on her thigh, his other on the wheel as he focused on the lanes.

He pulled up to an intersection, the light turning red forcing him to stop. He looked to his right, the girl was looking out the window. He tilted her head to face him, a slightly surprised. Look on her face.

He hesitated, but leant over to kiss her sweetly for a few moments, before letting go of her chin and returning his gaze to the road.

She let herself watch the attractive man next to her for a little while longer, before doing the same.