Chapter 10: Act

Chapter 10

Act

Jenna's POV;

  "NO NO NO!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I can't believe this is happening right now. "Miss! Are you okay?" one of my guys pulled up next to my crashed fucking jeep. "Does it look like I am okay! We need to get her back..now! Get back in the car and chase that fucking van!"

  "With all due respect ma'am. It might be best if we go to the office, and find out where they're taking her first. Then we can get them by surprise," he said with a shaky voice. I go to rip his head off, but unfortunately he is right. "This is the only time I will ever say you're right. Now you will collect everyone and get them at the damn office. And you better make it quick," I spat. I jumped back into my jeep, not caring about the damaged front and very flat tire, and drove straight to the office.

At the office;

  I ran straight into the conference room. Everyone else came in a minute after, including Kyle. He had a different look on his face, something I can't read right now. "Alright everyone's job is to pinpoint where they took my girl. My guess is they took her to fucking Clair Campbell. I found out that she is my girl's birth mother, so continue looking into her," I ordered everyone. I sat down at my computer and started going through every single thing I knew, hoping I could somehow connect some dots.

  "I blame this on you," Kyle said out of nowhere. "I thought I told you to get busy fucking finding her-"

  "I wouldn't have to do this, if you didn't do all of the stupid shit I told you not to do! All because of love?!" he yelled. That took me by surprise. "How dare you speak to me this way?! To make me feel bad?! Well guess what, I have never felt so goddamn shitty about myself!! And I don't need you to try and play into it! You want to talk about being stupid because of love?! Let's talk about how you got your parents killed because of it!" I lost it. I could feel the tears rolling down the sides of my face.

  Kyle's whole emotion changed with each sentence that came out of my mouth. "Now I suggest you get working, so that I can bring her home where I can keep her safe," I said in a quiet voice. Without a word, he left. I sat down and sighed, resting my head in my hands. "Fuck," I whispered to myself. 

At Home;

  "Maid!" I called out. "Did you find her?!" she questioned, worriedly. I just shook my head no. "Where did they find her?"

  "In the basement, she found your notes,"

  "Damn it,"

  "Are my dogs okay?"

  "Yes, they ended up locking them in one of the closets, but they are okay," she replied. "Boys!" I called for them. They eagerly came running to me. I knelt down to their level. "She took our girl, but don't worry. I'm gonna get her back. Even if it kills me," I whispered to them. 

Skye's POV;

It's been a day since Skye was kidnapped,

  I woke up in a warm bed. "As far as I know, she has no clue about the shooting at the office. So we are good, now get out," a woman's voice said. A shooting at the office? When did that happen? Shit! That must have been the night Jenna came home with that cut on her face! Okay, I have to play this off, the woman doesn't know I am awake yet.

  "What happened?" I asked myself, as I sat up. "It's good to know that you're not in a coma," the woman said. I look over to the corner of the room to see..Clair? "It's been a day since you came home, and you've been asleep the whole time," she said as she walked closer to the bed. "This isn't home," I said, trying to be intimidating. "Oh honey, and where do you think home is?" she asked, sitting down on the bed. I backed away from her, as far as I could. "Not with you," I spat.