Fakemon Uni WIP

So, I got hooked on fan-made Pokémon designs and videos recently and wanted to make some of my own. Right now, these are mainly just for fun. There's no specific region they're designed for. But if you wanna see more Fakemon from me, I could try to make it a separate project later on. For now, I just wanna introduce you to a concept or prototype design for my first Fakemon.

I had a bunch of ideas for turning some of my favorite characters into Fakemon and I don't just mean canon characters. This Fakemon is supposed to be based off my main OC. I didn't just want another unicorn Pokémon or a Diancie knock-off. I wanted something that somehow combined the two with the ability to change forms and punk rock aesthetic and music as well as a warrior. That's what I'm trying to do with this Pokémon.

I know not everyone designs Fakemon or Pokémon-like creatures but, I still wanted some input on this. I'm trying to design a quadripedal geode creature with stone armor, crystal horn/growth on its head, and wings that would easily become a cape in a bipedal form I'll be making later. I wanna make this design easy to turn into something that looks somewhat like a human. Why am I going crazy with all these ideas and design concepts? This is gonna end up being a final evolution for another Fakemon I wanna make.

This form will be called the Warrior form and the bipedal, humanoid design will be called the Rockstar form. Now, you're all wondering what Pokémon types would fit this creature. It's actually simple. It'll be a Rock/Fairy type since Uniqua can use a variety of magic and tries really hard to squash a certain roach. What part of nature can squash cockroaches? Rocks! It also works because she almost always seems cold or stoic when you first meet her and it's especially true if you're meeting her while she's on patrol.

My problem is designing a geode equine creature with armor. I'm not sure how to really go about drawing rock segments around a delicate, crystal pony. I'm already giving it bigger legs in the back to highlight the powerful kicks horses normally use when their flanks are touched or even smacked. The armor needs to look regal while still being part of the Pokémon. The same goes for the wings. I really need it to work so it looks like Uni while still being a separate character.

Edit: Okay, I have the sketch completed now! I also have an idea for the name that fits this form more. This Pokémon will be called Cavalone. It's a mix of cavalier/cavalry (horse warrior), stone, and alone. I'm not sure if I wanna keep that name. It might end up changing when I draw the Rockstar form, which will be after I do a piece for Undertale's 8th anniversary this September. But I think it kinda fits for now, considering Uniqua's character and how I'll be writing her in Royaltale.

The wings of Cavalone are supposedly made of an aura and they'll become a cape in the Rockstar form. I decided to enlarge the front legs just a little so the rocks at the hooves look like gauntlets or boots. I did the same with the back legs as well and everything above the boots/gauntlets is crystal. The armor is made of rock that can harden to increase defense. Idk what the mane and tail are. But the horn is also a crystal. I did give Cavalone a fake muzzle. That fake muzzle represents the detachable muzzle piece on Uni's helmet and the fact she rarely smiles in her armor. It could also be similar to how Uniqua tries to appear cool or intimidating because the fake muzzle on Cavalone is covering a smaller crystal muzzle that actually looks really adorable. The fake muzzle is also made of rock so it still looks like it's part of the Pokémon.