15. Confession

Mingi's POV:

Just listening to my name coming from his lips makes me shudder. And he even bought me a flower. OMG am I dreaming?

- Wow, Yun. You didn't have to, but thank you. I love it. - I smell the flower and smile. - So... here is our dinner. I know how to prepare some types of sushi and I've watched tutorials to make some more. I hope you like it.

- I'm sure it'll be perfect.

He looks at me with his thoughtful, lovely face.

- Okay, take a sit. And... you can eat whatever you want. I guess you're hungry. - we sit down.

- Thank you for taking the time to prepare this, Min. - he says while holding my hands.

- It's fine. I enjoyed cooking, and I also enjoyed your face when you saw it.

We start to eat some makis, nigiris and tuna rolls. We eat and eat until we're full. When we finish, I tell him to lay on the ground and look at the stars. He agrees and we lie down. We're enjoying a peaceful and relaxing moment together. But suddenly his voice interrupts this silence.

- Min. Can I tell you something? And promise me you're not going to be mad at me.

- Mmmm okay. I promise.

He sits up and looks at me. I also sit up and look at him. We're in front of each other.

- You know I like you. But you don't know what I like from you. The first day we met, I loved the fact that you were so easy-going. You are calm, a bit shy, but at the same time brave. You're polite and a bit clumsy. You're cute. You're very cute. You make me wanna kiss you every single moment. I love your small pretty eyes. I love your adorable nose. I love your round lips. I love your little ears. I love your soft hair. I love your tiny hands. I love your sexy neck. I love your scars. I love your tanned skin. I love your warmth. I love the way you look at me. I love the way you say my name. I love the way you talk. I love the way you eat. I love the way you kiss me. I love your face when you're enjoying something. And I love every single detail of you. That's why... I think I can say... I love you. And it's a big word, I know, but I believe that's how I feel about you.

- Oh gosh. - tears start running down my face. - I... I also love you, Yun.

I fall in his arms and he hugs me. I kiss him.

- Min, would you like to be my boyfriend?

I open my eyes because I can't believe this is really happening. I smile.

- Of course!

He smiles relieved and kisses me for a while.

- Yun, I have something to ask you...

- Tell me.

- Would you like to... stay here tonight? I mean, if you want to... sleep with me... again.

- Sleep with you? I'd love to. - he smiles.