25. Ring

Mingi's POV:

We had a great time in this neighborhood. But it's time to leave. We must go to the restaurant. I've organised a very special dinner for him. And I hope he also likes my present. I want to seize the time with him because we haven't done anything special during the course. After this tough year, we can finally enjoy a trip. A romantic trip to celebrate our 2nd anniversary.

We arrive to the restaurant. La petite cuisine. The little kitchen. I hope the food is delicious. Otherwise, I'll blame Wooyoung because he told me to come here. We have a special table outside. On the terrace. Overlooking the Eiffel Tower. Yun is amazed. He thanks me for organising this. Before I can show him his present, he gives me a wonderful watch.

- That's exactly my style. I love it! - I kiss him.

- I'm glad you like it.

- But I also have something for you. - I give him the bracelet I bought.

- Ohhh I absolutely love it. It's really cute and smart. Thank you.

We have some pasta and we order the desert

We have some pasta and we order the desert. The waiter brings it, then he leaves. Yun looks at the chocolate pie, and when he looks at me, I'm on my knees. He covers his mouth because he can't believe it. Neither can I. Am I really going to do this?

- Yunho, babe, darling. You know I've spent the best 2 years of my life next to you. You make me laugh whenever I'm sad, and you cry with me if I need it. You take care of me like no one. You're the one who knows me better. You're an amazing person, an incredible man, and a spectacular boyfriend. I feel the luckiest guy in the world just because I have you by my side. And that's why I'm asking... - I open the small box that I have in my hands and show him the ring. - Jeong Yunho, will you marry me?

He's been smiling and crying for the whole speech. I think I've never felt as nervous as I am now. He sits on the ground in front of me. He kisses me.

- Yes. I will.

I start to cry. I kiss him back. I put the ring on his finger with difficulty. I also give him my ring and he helps me put it on my finger.

- I can't believe it. We're not just boyfriends anymore. We're engaged. We're gonna marry. We're gonna plan a wedding. We're gonna be husbands. We're gonna be the happiest couple in the world.

- I'm already the happiest and luckiest person in the world. - Yun tells me. - Just because I have you. Because you prepared all of this. Because you decided to love me. And I love you with all my heart.

We sit on the chairs again and we eat the sweetest desert of our lives. Then, we come back to the hotel and everyone is waiting for us. All of them knew about today's proposal. They're all waiting for Yunho's answer.

- We'll marry. - I say.

They start to clap, cheer, smile, hug us... Then we go to sleep. Each couple in their own room. We cuddle under the bedsheet.

- Today's plan was perfect, I wasn't expecting it.

- Thank you. And thank you for saying yes.

He laughs.

- I love you. - he says with his most genuine voice.

- I love you too. - I say before closing my eyes.