2. See you again

Yunho's POV:

OMG he's sooooooo cute. He's not very talkative but he's kind and absolutely adorable. I can't stop thinking about his small face, his big bright eyes, his spiky hair... and his little mouth. Oh no! He forgot a bag.

- ¡Mum! I'll be back in a minute, I forgot something.

(Knock knock)

- Hey! It's me again. You forgot a bag.

(Knock knock)

The door opens to let me see a cute barefoot guy in his pajamas. A blue short with a blue t-shirt.

 A blue short with a blue t-shirt

- Oh, sorry. - he smiles although it's evident that he was trying to sleep.

- Don't worry. I'm sorry if I woke you up. I'll go back home.

- It's okay. Thank you for bringing it. Bye. - says while he closes the door with a yawn.

- Wait! - I say, blocking the door with my hand.

- Yes?

- Ummm tomorrow morning I will take my dog for a walk, would you like to go with me? But you're probably tired and you don't really know me and I understand if...

- Yunho. That's perfect. I'll go with you.

My face illuminates with a big smile.

- Wow! Awesome. Then I'll let you sleep. At 10 o'clock?

- Okay! Bye.

- See you.

The door closes and I exhale. He's so cute. I want to hug him so tight. But one step at a time. I open my house's door and Pizza (my dog) comes to find me. So Pizza, tomorrow we'll have a date with him. I thought it would be great to introduce Mingi to Pizza. Mingi.... Would it be too much if I ask him for his number? Ughh why am I overthinking? Okay Yunho. Do something else to avoid thinking of him. What about playing with Pizza?

- Mum, I'll go to the rooftop to play with Pizza.

- Okay Yunho. Be careful. I'll go to work soon.

My mum is so nice. I love her. She doesn't overwhelm me and gives me space. She's so strong because she raised me alone. She works in a gymnasium as a swimming teacher in the afternoons so we don't spend much time together when I'm in class. I throw the ball away and Pizza runs towards it. She comes back with the ball in her mouth. I laugh at her and I pat her head.

When I get tired, I go downstairs with Pizza and I watch a movie on TV. Suddenly someone calls me. It's just San.

- Sannie! How are you?

- Hey Yunho! I'm fine, just a bit bored. We haven't talked in two months.

- I know. That's what happens when we're in holidays.

- Well I just wanted to do something fun so I've thought of having a party next week. Wooyoung has just moved to my house so we want to celebrate our freedom.

- Hahaha. Congratulations! Now he won't have to sneak up to your house every 5 minutes.

- Yunho!!! - screams Wooyoung.

- Okay Yunho, so will you come to our party?

- Sure. By the way, I've met a guy today.

- Uuuuuhhh! How is he?

- Please stop. He's really nice. He's just moved from the States.

- Wow! Then I'll have something to talk to him about.

San is also from the States. He moved here a year ago. And Wooyoung has been his boyfriend for 9 months.

- So... can I invite him?

- Of course. I want to know him. What's his name?

- I won't tell you.

- Oh, come on. - complained Wooyoung at the phone.

- Okaaay. His name's Mingi.

- Ooohhh. So cute. Alright, I'll call you later to tell you the details.

- Fine. Thank you. Bye bye!

- Bye!

We're a group of 7 friends. I've known Hongjoong and Seonghwa since primary school. Then, we met Jongho in the highschool. When we started university, we met Yeosang and Wooyoung, who had been friends since they were born. Finally, we kind of adopted San when he moved here. And hopefully we'll adopt Mingi too in the future. Oh, and they all have their couples: Hongjoong is with Seonghwa, Jongho with Yeosang, and San with Wooyoung. I'm the single of the group.

I'll wait for the perfect time to tell Mingi about the party. I don't know if he will come because he's a bit shy, but I'll give him at least the chance to meet more people. Both Hongjoong and Seonghwa even study the same degree as him. However, I must go to sleep now if I want to wake up tomorrow and have a walk with Pizza and Mingi.