23. Graduation

Mingi's POV:

Yun and I have been in a relationship for almost two years. Yes, we've had a lot of dates. We've spent a lot of time together. We've slept together a lot of times. We've fought a lot. We've given eachother a lot of hugs. We've kissed a lot. We've smiled a lot. We've also studied together a lot of times. That's a reason why we're here today. To celebrate our graduation from university. There's only one graduation, so everyone is here. Even our classmates. Even San, Wooyoung and Jongho. Even our mothers.

We're behind the stage. We're almost ready to go there. Yunho looks at me once more. He told me many times that he loves this suit. I also told him many times how good he looks in his.

- Do you know how pretty you look? Do you know how beautiful you are, princess?

I blush and he notices it. He kisses me.

- Yun, we're in front of everyone.

- And do you know how much I care?

- I know. Nothing.

- Exactly.

- You look gorgeous. I don't know if I want everyone to see you in this suit.

He laughs and hugs me. The teacher is starting to call the students and we pay attention to hear our name. Everyone claps when we get out. We can see our mums shouting and cheering among the crowd. We throw our graduation caps and leave the stage.

There's some food and drinks. There's also some music. Yunho disappears for a second, I guess he's gone to the bathroom. Suddenly, music stops and "Swim" by Chase Atlantic starts playing. He's back with a smile. I know what he's done.

- Do you like the music? Was this your favourite song or something? - he pretends to know nothing. - What do you say? Can I have this dance? - he offers me his hand and I hold it.

- Yun, how did you convince the DJ? - I smile.

- Uh, I won't tell you.

We dance together.

- I love you. - I say.

- I love you more.

- No, I love you more.

- I love you to the moon and back.

- I love you to Pluto and back.

We laugh. When the song ends, we go where our friends are. Our mothers are there too. They congratulate us. We spend some time with all of them. Then, one of Yunho's teachers comes closer to us. He's arranged an interview for Yun at a highschool next week. Yunho is very happy to have the chance to work as a Spanish teacher and thanks his teacher many times. I also got a job some months ago in a highschool and I know the feeling of loving to work as a teacher.

- I'm so happy for you, Yun.

- Thank you, babe. I'm also happy. Next week we'll go to Paris and when we come back I'll have the interview. - he carries me to hug me.

Next week we'll travel to Paris with the rest of our friends. We'll spend three days there. We'll do a lot of things. We'll relax in the hotel. We'll take a walk. We'll visit many places. We'll take a lot of photos. We'll build a lot of memories.