11. Scars

Mingi's POV:

We get out of the water and Yunho takes off his shirt. His wet hair drips on his chest. He uses his shirt to dry his hair and then squeezes it. He looks at me. My hair, face and clothes are super wet.

- Do you want to take yours off? I guess it will dry sooner.

- Mmm okay. - I start to take it off shyly. He watches me carefully until he sees my face. I guess I blushed, but I'm too busy thinking about taking off my shirt. He looks away and sits on the sand. I take it off and I sit by his side.

- I like you. I really like you. I feel really comfortable when I'm you. And I want to spend a lot of time with you before we start our classes next month.

- I also like you... I feel good when we're together and I also want to... do activities with you.

He turns to me and he seems amazed by my naked torso. I try to cover it with my arms. He has a beautiful torso while mine is just... this.

- No, please. - he says. - Don't cover your body. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Quite the opposite. I love your tanned skin.

- Mmm okay. - I stop covering it.

- Much better. Ummm so what about a date at home? I can make milkshakes and buy some snacks, and you can come to my house to enjoy them. What do you say?

- Alright. You can also teach me some words in Spanish if you want.

- Sure, I'd love to be your teacher. By the way, how did you get this scar? - he points at my chest and softly touches it. My skin bristles.

- Um... when I was... 6 years old I was rollerblading and I fell down. I had a big wound so the doctor had to sew it. And now I have a scar to remember it all my life. - I roll my eyes.

- Wow. Um I don't know if it helps but I like it. That's why I asked.

- Thank you.

- And I also have one on my knee. I jumped from the top of the stairs and I got my wound sewn too.

- Can I see it?

- Um yes. But I don't think I can show it with these pants. Maybe tomorrow.

- There's literally no one in this part of the beach. Can I see it?

- Are you sure?

- Yes.

He stands up and starts to unzip his pants. He takes a look around and continues to unbutton his pants button. He slowly pulls down his pants until I can see his underwear and his long legs. I start to breathe heavily and I look up. My eyes find his shy eyes. I look at his tense mouth. Then I look at his legs again trying to find the scar. He points at one of his knees and says:

- Um it's this one.

I get close to see it better. I touch his heart-shaped scar with my thumb. I look up and smile. I stand up. I put my hands around his neck and kiss him. It's a lovely kiss, a don't-worry kiss, a thank-you kiss.

- Thank you for showing me. I also like your scar. - I say when my lips move away from his.

- Oh - he smiles. - Thank you.

He pulls up his pants again and sits down without looking at me. He's shy. I think it's the first time he's so shy. I sit next to him and I want to change the subject. But he suddenly grabs my chin to keep kissing me. Now his kisses become more intense. I lean on the sand with one hand and I tangle my other hand fingers in his hair. He keeps holding my chin with one hand. He uses the other hand to caress my arm, shoulder and back. We kiss and my tongue plays with his. We stop and we smile. I open my eyes but his eyes are still closed. I kiss his cheek and he finally opens his eyes.

We decide to dress up again and leave because I have to videocall my mum. He takes me home and I promise to come to his house tomorrow at 5pm. He promises to make the milkshakes.

- Bye Min.

- Bye Yun.

I enter my house and I cook some rice while calling my mum. She doesn't answer. I call her again half an hour later but she doesn't answer. I guess she's busy. I eat my rice and text Yun.

Min 🌙
my mum doesn't answer
i'll call her tomorrow
thanks for today
see u <3

Yun ☀️
okay
see u tomorrow Min <3