18. Pool party

Yunho's POV:

During our holidays, we've done many activities. A couple of weeks later, the last day of holidays and at the same time the day of the pool party has come. I'm super excited for this party. However, I'm also feeling a bit sad because it's our last day of summer holidays. I'll make Min have lots of fun today. He told me yesterday that he's looking forward to going to the pool. Now he has a great friendship with my friend group (actually our friend group). We've met again with them a couple of times and we enjoyed it a lot. Min is a very special person, and my friends can see it.

I put on some sun cream. I also put on my swimsuit, my clothes and my flip flops. I grab a towel and some fresh water bottles to put them inside my pandas tote bag.

 I grab a towel and some fresh water bottles to put them inside my pandas tote bag

I also grab my keys, mobile and wallet. I take everything and go to Mingi's house to pick him up. He goes out before I can knock on his door.

- Hey! You're here - he says surprised to see me in front of his door.

- Hi babe. Shall we go to my car?

- Sure!

We get in the car and start our journey to Yeosang and Jongho's house. They live on the outskirts and they have a big house with a nice swimming pool. The party will be there.

In 10 minutes we get to their house

In 10 minutes we get to their house. Hongjoong and Seonghwa are already there. We say hello to everyone and we wait for Wooyoung and San while eating some snacks.

- Finally! You're here! - Yeosang says.

- Sorry... - apologizes Wooyoung - There was a lot of traffic.

- There wasn't - I say.

Wooyoung looks at me as if he wanted to kill me.

- Okay okay. You weren't doing other things with your boyfriend. I'll believe you. - Jongho says.

- Shall we go to the pool? - suggests Hongjoong.

- Yes!! - smiles Mingi.

I won't get tired of saying how cute he is when he smiles, laughs, talks or does any other thing. We get into the water and we play some games together. Some of us are tired so they start to get out of the pool. I stay there with Min for some more minutes. He's looking at the landscape. I hug him from behind and I get closer to his ear.

- Do you know how happy I am to be your boyfriend?

He laughs a bit.

- Do you know how happy I am to have you as my boyfriend?

He turns to me and I look into his eyes. He's slightly shorter than me, but our little difference in height lets us feel closer when we're looking at each other. I'm holding his small waist and he's holding my neck. We kiss and this kiss seems to last forever. When our lips part, he takes a look behind me and blushes. I turn and see everyone looking at us with smiles on their faces. It's the first time they see us kissing.

- Don't you have anything else to do? - I ask.

- Get a hotel! - shouts Wooyoung, but San covers his mouth.

- Come on, leave them alone. They're not doing anything wrong. - Seonghwa defends us.

We get out of the water and have some drinks while getting sunburned. I post a photo of all of us on Instagram. We talk about many things and laugh a lot. We play truth or dare and we get to know each other better.

- Truth or dare. - says San.

- Mmmm dare. - I choose.

- Then... you have to kiss Mingi on the neck.

I get close to my boy while getting a lot of shouting from my friends. I kiss him. They all clap. Min seems to be proud of me and he winks to me.

- Your turn, little boy. - I say to Mingi. - Truth or dare.

- Truth.

- Hmmmm what's your favourite thing about me?

- That's a difficult one, Yun. I'm shy. - he covers his face.

- Don't worry, take your time.

- Okay... - he hesitates. - If I have to choose only one thing... When you talk to me. I love your soft and sweet voice when you're talking to me.

I feel thousands of butterflies inside of me. Does he really like my voice?

- But if I had to choose another thing... - he continues - it would be the way you smile when you kiss me.

- Stop, Min, stop please. - I say because I feel embarrassed. I cover my face while I smile.

- No, we want to know more. - complains Wooyoung.

- I'm sorry, my boyfriend is shy now. - says Mingi.

When did he become so self-confident? I look at him and he smiles to me. I'm so proud of him. He makes me so happy.

- Okay, Jongho, your turn. - he says.

And the game continues.