13. Cuddles

Mingi's POV:

I've talked to my mum a few minutes ago. She said she was busy with work so she couldn't answer my calls. She asked me if I met someone and I told her about Yunho. I just mentioned that he's a good friend. I'm not sure if she will accept the fact that I like a boy, so I just avoided some information. Then I told her that I stopped being friends with Sky because he was very jealous of me and I didn't like his behaviour. She told me that she already saw his behaviour when I was still there, but she let me make my own decisions. She was proud of me.

I don't know what to bring to Yunho's house. He said he would prepare everything. Oh, I know. I can bring my camera to take some photos of us. I take everything I need and I leave home. I knock on the door. He opens it with a big bright smile.

- Welcome to my house.

- Thank you. It's my second time actually.

- I know. It shouldn't have been this way but let's have the best afternoon together. Do you wanna come in?

- Sure. I've brought my camera so we can take some photos of us later.

- Good idea. I've prepared some sentences in Spanish that can help you. We can review them together and then take some photos.

- Ohhh thank you.

- But first let's have a super milkshake made by one of the best chefs in the world. The amazing Jeong Yunho.

I laugh.

- Nice. Let's see what this Yunho has prepared.

- Take a sit outside. I'll carry everything.

- Okay.

I can see a table with two chairs in the garden so I sit on one of them. I look up to the sky and see the sun shining. Then I hear some barking and Yunho complaining. I look inside and see Pizza trying to get a milkshake while Yunho dodges her. I laugh. I stand up and call Pizza to help Yunho. She runs to me and Yunho brings the milkshakes. Then he brings all the snacks that fit on the table.

- Everything seems delicious. Thank you.

- You're welcome. - he sits down on the other chair. - You can have whatever you want. There are 3 flavours of milkshake and 10 different snacks, so I hope you like it.

 There are 3 flavours of milkshake and 10 different snacks, so I hope you like it

- Um... what is the purple one made of?

- Blueberries. The pink one is made of strawberries and the orange one of peaches. You choose.

- Um... The blueberry one. But I also want to taste the other two.

- Okay. So this one's for you and I'll let you taste the other ones too. - he gives me the purple one.

- Aw thank you. Has it been hard to prepare all of this?

- Not much. I used to prepare milkshakes for both my mum and me when I was smaller but I haven't lost practice.