16. Tickles

Yunho's POV:

YES! YES! YES! I was brave enough to ask him. And he said yes. He's my boyfriend. I'm his boyfriend. We're boyfriends! And I'll be spending the night with him. Is this real? Could I be more lucky? I don't think so.

I help him clear the table. We go downstairs and I ask him what he wants to do now. It's a bit late, but not too much. He says that he wants to do something with me but he doesn't know what.

- What about a skincare? I've got some masks and some creams.

- Okay, I'll let you take care of my face. - I say and he laughs.

- Let's go to my bedroom. There you can put on one of my pajamas.

While I put on his pajamas, he grabs some bottles of products for the skincare from his nightstand.

He's turning his back to me so I follow my intrusive thoughts and I take him from behind and throw him on the bed. He looks at me with a shocked face. I don't let him escape by sitting on his legs and I start a tickle fight. He laughs again and again. He seems to run out of breath, I let him breathe and continue. We spend some minutes like that.

- Stop. Stop. Please. - he laughs. - Please. - I stop.

- You have to say something if you want me to let you go.

- Okay.

- You have to call me babe.

- Ohhh I can't. It gives me chills...

- You decide. - I tickle him.

- Okay okay. I give up.

I stop to listen to him.

- I... - he gets closer - I love you, babe.

I kiss his nose with a big smile. Gosh, it sounds so good coming out of his mouth.

- Aggghhh! - he drops his head on the pillow and wrinkles his nose.

I lay next to him and put my hands under my head. He takes the opportunity to sit on my legs and take revenge.

- No, please. Please, stop. - I laugh.

- Now YOU have to say something.

- Okay okay. Whatever. - he stops.

- You have to call me darling.

- Really? - he keeps tickling me.

- Fine. I'll do it. - he stops and listens to me. - I love you, darling. I love you so much my cutie.

He smiles and kisses me. He kisses me gently, he kisses me warmly, then he kisses me hotly, he kisses me passionately. He looks at the skincare products and completely ignores them to keep kissing my lips. I play with his hair while his tiny fingers touch my neck and chest. I tickle him again and he laughs. We stop kissing to continue with our skincare routine.

He holds my hand and leads me to the bathroom. Then we put on a facial mask and wait for some minutes while I tell him about the visit to my grandma's house. Then we take it off and he applies some products on my face. He does the same with his own face and I watch his movements carefully. Now he's putting on his glasses. Oh no, I don't think I can control myself. He's super cute with them on.

- Min, do you know that there's nothing more cute than you with your glasses on?

- Yun, do you know that if you keep saying these things people will blush and fall in love with you? - he blushes.

We come back to his room. I see the plushie I gave him in front of the bed and I smile. He's looking at me with his back against the wall. I walk to him and put my right hand on the wall to be closer to him. I kiss Min fondly, then wildly. He follows my rhythm and also kisses me naughtily. When I open my eyes and put some distance between us, I see him and I can't believe I'm his boyfriend now.

- I'm your boyfriend, Min. Do you know how happy I am?

- I believe so. I'm very happy to be your boyfriend too. - he smiles shyly.