22. Mothers

Yunho's POV:

After that day, we never knew anything else about Liam. Thank God. Min and I are so happy right now. We try to spend some time together every day. Our university classes are quite fun. We enjoy them. But we don't really like exams. Luckily, today it's the 22nd of December. It's our last day of exams. I only have one and Mingi has two.

I finish mine at 16:05 and I go to the café to wait for him. I spend some time there with Yeosang. At 17:25, Min appears.

- Shall we go? - he asks. - My mum will be here soon.

- Sure! Bye Yeo.

- Bye guys!

Mingi's mum is coming today to spend a week with his son. I talked to her a couple of times more, but today I'm going to meet her for the first time. I'm so nervous but excited to know her.

- How was your last exam? - he asks me while driving home.

- Quite easy. And yours?

- The first one was easy but I don't know about the other one. We're free though. So I'll focus on our holidays.

- Yess! I want to meet your mum, but I'll be waiting for the moment when she leaves to have a sleepover at your house.

He laughs.

- You always sneak into my house. You should move there.

- When we finish our studies I will. You know that my mum told me so.

- And then I won't let you go. - he smiles.

We get home and a short elegant woman is waiting for us outside Mingi's house. He jumps off the car and hugs her while I park the car. Then, I go where they are.

- Hi Yunho! Finally I can meet you. - Leah hugs me.

- Hi Leah. It's a pleasure to meet you.

- Well, mum. Do you want to eat something?

- Sure, Min. Yunho, would your mum like to join us?

- Um I hope so. I'll call her.

My mum arrives 5 minutes later, when we're already in Min's kitchen. He's cooking some chicken. His mum is very nice and talkative. She's short but she has a big heart. And she has the same smile as her adorable son. My mum isn't that talkative, but she's so kind with her loved ones. We sit down and start eating the chicken.

- So... Sarah, - Leah starts - is your son a good guy?

- Oh, Leah. - she answers - He's the best guy in the world.

- Well, apart from my little boy.

They laugh. Min and I look at eachother and we smile. He keeps eating and I take a drink of cola.

- And, Yunho... have you seen my son naked?

I spit all the cola.

- What kind of question is that, mum? - says Mingi.

- Okay, you don't want to say it. Just... wear protection.

- MUM!!! - he's shy.

- Don't worry about it, Leah. - I say and I hold Min's hand under the table.

- How many days are you staying here, Leah? - mum asks.

- Um... I was planning to stay for a whole week, but I have work to do. So I guess 4 or 5 days.

- Oh, mum. Then we'll have to seize every moment.

- Do you want to visit the city? - I ask.

- Sure! Maybe tomorrow. - Leah says. - I'm tired today.

- It's okay. We'll go tomorrow.

My mum, my boyfriend, my mother-in-law and I keep talking about different things and planning how the following days will be. When we finish dinner, my mum goes home with Leah to show it to her. Min and I stay here cleaning everything. He's washing the dishes and I'm clearing the table. When he's about to finish, I have an idea. I grab his plushies and wait for him to come. He starts laughing.

- What are you laughing at? I'm having dinner with my guests.

He has a bright smile on his face. He's happy because the dinner went out well. He sits with me and looks at me with a cute face.

I don't know if he's waiting for me to kiss him, but he gets it

I don't know if he's waiting for me to kiss him, but he gets it. I kiss him on the nose, then on his cheeks. I take off his glasses and I kiss him on the lips. He kisses me back and we hear someone cough. We stop and I see his mum looking at us.

- I'm sorry. - I stand up.

- Hey, guys. Don't worry. I'll sleep in Sarah's house and we'll meet tomorrow morning.

- Are you sure?

- Yes! Sarah wanted me to stay there so I just came here to get my pajamas. And here they are.

- Okay mum. See you tomorrow.

- Bye Leah.

- Good night boys.

I sigh. He laughs.

- We got caught, babe.

I sit on his thighs.

- How did you call me?

- Babe. - he says with his most sexy voice.

I kiss him. His lips move to the rhythm of mine. I slightly tug at his hair. His hands hold my waist. We stop and go to his room to continue with our neverending kiss.