4. Pizza

Yunho's POV:

Why is Pizza running so fast? Oh, now I know. San and Wooyoung are standing in front of us.

- Hey guys! What are you doing here?

- We're having a date, obviously. - answers Wooyoung. - And you?

- Um, this is Mingi. He's...

- Oh, nice to meet you. We've heard a lot from you. - explodes San.

I laugh at him but I immediately think of Mingi. He has an awkward expression. Oh no.

- Hey San. Don't lie to him. Um, Mingi, this is San and this is Wooyoung. They're my friends.

- Nice to meet you. - says Mingi.

- Have you mentioned the party to him? - asks Wooyoung.

I open my eyes. Mingi looks at me surprised.

- We've just started walking. I'll talk to him later. We're leaving.

- Okay Yunho. It was a pleasure to meet you, Mingi. - says San.

- Bye. - answers Mingi.

Oh my god. Today's plan is a mess. I have to explain everything to him. Otherwise he won't want to see me again.

- Mingi, what just happened is a misunderstanding.

- It's okay. They were nice.

- I'm glad that you liked them. However, I owe you some explanations. Yesterday they called me to invite me to a party next week. You probably noticed that they're a couple. They want to celebrate that they're living together. I said I'll go to the party but then I thought of you. I mentioned that we met and that you're new here so they allowed me to invite you to their party. That's it. Please don't overthink it and don't kill me.

- I won't kill you, don't worry. - he laughs. - I know you're not a bad guy.

- Thank you. So... will you be coming to the party? I know it's a bit sudden but um if you want to come it would be great.

- I don't know. I don't enjoy parties that much but maybe it can be fun to meet your friends. I'll think about it and tell you something later.

- It's okay. Maybe it's too big a step. Just for you to know, we'll be 7 people. 2 of them will go to the same class as you.

- Really?

- Yes! By the way, do you want to eat some pizza? I don't think Pizza will hate us for that.

We both laugh.

- Fine. Let's get some pizza.

I know exactly where to take him. There's an Italian in the next corner and I think it's the best pizza I've tasted. We enter the restaurant and take a sit. Pizza (my dog) can also enter with us. I order the BBQ one as always and he wants to try the Hawaiian one.

- So you like pinneapple on pizza?

- Mmm... actually I don't know. I haven't tasted it before but I think it's going to be delicious.

- Hahaha. I tried the Hawaiian pizza and I think it's great but I prefer the BBQ one because the flavour reminds me of my childhood. I would always order the same. My mum prefers the cheese one...

While I say useless stuff about me, he seems to pay a lot of attention. He's cute. Stop thinking about it Yunho.

- Yummmm! I absolutely love it. - says with his eyes rolled.

- I knew it. This is my favourite pizza restaurant and now you know why.

 This is my favourite pizza restaurant and now you know why

When we finish our pizzas, we come back home together. He thanks me for today but I thank him back.

- It wouldn't have been so fun without you.

- I'll believe you. Well, I've got to go.

- Okay. - Come on Yunho, you can. - Oh, can I have your phone number? Just in case.

- Sure. Here you are. - he starts tiping on my phone. - That's it. Talk to you later.

- Perfect. Bye!

I look at my phone and I see how he saved his contact.

Min 🌙

I love it. I bring Pizza home and I relax on the couch.