26. End

Yunho's POV:

(Flashforward)

- And that's how your parents got married. - I say to our little child, Leo.

- But when did you move to daddy's house? - he asks excited.

- Well, we came back from Paris. - explains Min. - We told your grannies about the engagement and surprisingly they were so happy about it. And your dad Yunho got the job at the highschool. He started to work as a teacher and a month later he moved to my house, which is this one.

- Wow! And the wedding? And me? And Sushi?

Sushi is our dog. She's Pizza's daughter. Unfortunately, Pizza died two years ago. That's when we adopted her cute puppy. We laugh at his many questions.

- We got married a year later because we had to plan a lot of things. - I continue. - It wasn't a big wedding but it was very special. - I hold Min's hand. - All your uncles were there: Hong, Hwa, Yeo, Jong, San and Woo. Three years later, we adopted a little baby who is now the owner of our hearts. You. And we also adopted Sushi when you were 5. I think you remember this part.

- Yes, I remember that.

- Okay, so now help me to set the table please. - Min says to Leo.

- Sure dad.

I smile remembering how we got to this point. I kiss Min and he smiles. Our kid complains and we laugh. Leo grabs the glasses while he says:

- Then, if Mingi means "moonlight"... and Yunho means "sunshine"... that's how Moonlight met Sunshine. - he smiles because of his own argument and leaves the kitchen.

I look at Mingi and he looks at me.

- My Moonlight.

- My Sunshine.