Author's Note

To all the ones I hate: Hate is a feeling. Say thanks I'm not indifferent.

The third book of the series has come to an end and all that I can say is wow. I can't believe it. Already more than half of the and we series is out and I am at this point I just can't wrap my head around it. It feels like a dream. Thank you to all of the readers out there who decided to give this series a try. Thank you for accepting the Core Ten in your hearts. Thank you! I am so very grateful, you have no idea.

Now, let's talk a bit about April and Noah: they have been one of the Wrencore couples I knew I wanted from the very start. Their chemistry has always been special and I just couldn't let it go. I really wanted this book to be like a fun Summer read. I had so much fun writing this and exploring their relationship and can only hope that their bickering and comments made you laugh the way they made me laugh.

Another thank you goes to my sister. I love you so much and I really can't tell it enough to you. Thank you for always being there for me. When I was close to letting go of my voice and stopping to write, you were there for me and told me to keep going. Told me to never let go of my dreams. I love you so much. You deserve the world.

A thank you also goes to my family. Thank you so much for your love and support.

I want to thank my friends who are my Core Ten. I love you guys so much. You have no idea. Let's keep doing crazy things and laugh about them later. Let's keep singing karaoke to Taylor Swift at 2 in the morning and throw at cans to get plushies at fun parks.

Thank you to all the songs Taylor Swift wrote. If you randomly find some lyrics in the books, let's just say the writer is a major swiftie. And a person who would for sure volunteer to have a karaoke session with Jacob.

Thank you all so much! Can't wait to meet you all at Wrencore again very soon ;)

With love, Amy