FOUR

Next day

I was sleeping soundly. To stay vigilant, I had arranged a makeshift alert system with a stool and chair near the door, ready to wake me up in case of any disturbance. I sat straight on the bed when I heard continuous knocks on my door.

"Yn-shi..yn-shi.. open the door" her interruption making me want to scream. Aghh! this lady who tricked me. I got up casting a glance at the clock which was telling me Good morning.. it's the time.

Removing the furniture aside, I opened the door and she was waiting at my entrance with new clothes and food.

"Get ready, put this on and have a healthy meal today. You're such a patient child" she grinned and handed me the things. I sighed and washed up. I changed into my clothes which perfectly hugged my body just like activewear.

Am I going to the gym? I had my food and waited, then the phone rang. I knew it's job call as I received and got the orders to proceed to the second floor. I excitedly ran there in our beautiful elevator. I'm in love with this elevator from now on for my poor legs.

I reached the floor and headed towards the huge indoor hall as I was instructed. I entered inside and my eyes shot open wide at the hottest and sexiest view ever. The scene before me sent shockwaves through my senses – a blend of sensuality and raw power.

Mr. Jeon was working out, I felt so much heat in the air and gulped the knot I had in my throat. He was still in clothes but damn that were drenching and the sounds pouring from his mouth demonstrated his determination but to be honest it was soothing music to my ears, enough to make me go crazy.

I coughed softly before stepping in, catching his heady and masculine scents as I clutched my fabric. He didn't seem to notice me. So what? I'm not here to draw his attention. Huh! The background played Western music, setting the opulent tone of the private gym.

It was just him and me in this spacious workout area, as if we are in some movie scene. My eyes shamelessly roved over his hot body, like an eager child in a candy store. My urge to touch his muscles and chiseled body was hitting me up.

A random thought passed through my mind when he was on top of me, our first kiss. I blushed imagining the same. No no yn!! He is someone else's man.

Then Suho entered in fitted clothes, probably for a workout and bowed down to Mr. Jeon. Seeing him, Following suit, I quickly bowed as well, acknowledging his presence and power.

Mr. Jeon wrapped up his session, exchanging some signals with Suho. As Suho nodded and arranged some equipment, Mr. Jeon wiped his face with a towel to rid himself of sweat, taking a swig from a fancy imported water bottle. What's with this man?

Suho called me as I was fiddling with other things because it was so awkward standing there idle, daydreaming about the man who is not mine. I swiftly ran to suho.

"I know you already know the techniques but you need to put on some strength. Past few days were heavy on you!! Let's do this together" he encouraged me like any trainer would do as I hummed and nodded in full enthusiasm tightening my fist, striking the other palm with his and he nodded showing me his fist to lift my spirits with a wide smile.

I was happy getting at least something to strengthen myself as I was feeling so weak for the past few days. But as soon as I started working out I couldn't stretch out my legs. Sitting down, I removed my shoes, placing firm on the surface I squeezed and pinched my both legs.

Maybe I was still under the effects of unidentified doses. Suho sat in front of me and touched my feet as he massaged my toes a little, a ticklish sensation swept through me, and I couldn't help but laugh. Suho shot me a stern look, indicating me to behave, as he mentioned that Master is still present.