FORTY - THREE

"Mr. Charles. Hello, I am Chang Yn... Ah !! ... Jeon Yn..." she greeted, extending her hand for a handshake, but Enzo's gaze remained fixated on her heels. Without a moment's hesitation and without looking up at her, he lowered himself, rubbing his forehead on her feet, pressing fervent kisses, the wetness of his tears on her feet. Stunned, Yn quickly withdrew, taking a seat in front of him.

"I am pretty sure if you would have done this to my mom, she wouldn't have left you..." Yn said, a compassionate smile softening her features, her hand gently patting his shoulder.

Enzo chuckled through his tears, "She left me even after that... she was not like you. She didn't fight for our love nor let me. But you look exactly like her, her mirroring... beautiful."

"I don't intend to live like your daughter when you didn't even try to find your lover," she responded, her tone laced with disappointment. "My mom lived a very short life. I'm glad. How would she survive that fake marriage? Because of you, she warned me not to fall for a mafia guy, I was just months old," she chuckled, the weight of her mother's pain evident in her words. "Can you imagine how painful it was for her? Or how scared was she for me? She didn't want me to end up like her."

"Why did you make another woman pregnant? Ah fine, that woman was your wife but what about my mom? Why couldn't she move on from you? Why were you both so selfish, doing such injustice to me?" Her voice cracked with pain and frustration, her words echoing in the room as she completely collapsed onto the floor, sinking to her knees.

"If you were powerless back then, why didn't you search for your Suzy when you gained that damn power and became sovereign?" She cried, desperation evident in her voice. She gripped his collar, shaking him as if trying to shake loose the answers she sought.

"Greta was very little, she always needed my attention. I didn't know Suzy was pregnant. She left me, saying the most hurtful things. She didn't want to live with me..." Enzo explained, his voice heavy with regret.

"How could you believe her words? Couldn't you understand her unspoken thoughts or words? I lost her, and I don't have a single memory with her except..." Yn snatched the photos from his hands, her fingers tracing the edges of the images. "Except for these pictures."

Enzo hugged Yn, tightened his grip on her as if clinging to a lifeline, she began wriggling in his embrace, looking at Jungkook who gave a nod. "I am sorry Suyeon.. please forgive me.. I loved only you. Tell our daughter to forgive me. I am all alone living my life like a punishment.."

His voice quivered with desperation and regret. She patted his back. "Mr. Charles, I'm not easy to persuade. You should leave now."

"I won't give up on my daughter as I gave up on my woman 27 years ago. My Suzy gave me you, our blessing, even after leaving me. Your existence, your name, your fate is the living proof of the love we once shared... " Enzo's words, a plea tinged with remorse. With those words, he reluctantly pulled away, his eyes pleading for understanding.

As he got up, he adjusted his clothes, wiping away the tears. The room echoed with his heavy sigh and sobs as he left, thanking Jungkook.

Jungkook approached her, and as Yn's trembling arms enveloped him in a tight hug, she murmured, "Is this real? Am I hallucinating? What just happened?" The weight of the revelations pressed upon her, and a flood of questions poured forth.

"I killed my own grandfather? Mr. Charles is my biological father. Mom loved him selflessly. It was mom who decided to leave him? I was trained because I was Carlos' blood? You took me because you knew everything from the start? Mr. Park was also aware? That's why you both wanted the heir from me? Am I suddenly becoming the Queen of sovereignty with just Carlo's blood running inside me?"