EIGHT

He showed his palm as his men recoiled. He took off his thick long coat and draped it on her. "why?" She mumbled while hot drops were threatening to fall down.

He pulled her into a warm embrace whilst tears gushed down her cheeks. He caressed her back "you're fine," he assured but he's the one who put her there.

She didn't want to lose her composure, likewise she never lost in her 15 years of hard life and waited for his explanation. Retreating, he ushered her into the car, and the driver drove off.

"Is it hurting?" he inquired, holding her bruised hands.

"You care? You just used and threw me as you said. Now why are you taking me back?" She yanked away her hands in disbelief and agony. Jungkook didn't say anything as the ride was quiet.

She was brimming with tears as he was merely staring at her from head to toe. She verbally protested with him while he was dragging her along with him, since she didn't want to use her strength on him but did he listen?

He led her to his chamber and her bath was already prepared. "Take a bath.." he commanded.

Seriously ?

Yn cast a glance opening the door and her gaze drawn back at him, "Do you want me to take a tub bath during my period..?" She screeched indignantly. 

"I don't know much.. but it's fine to me. You can use it as you like...You should take a warm bath," he advised, assuming her sore muscles would feel at ease. Relaxing muscle tightness and loosening stiff joints in a warm bath would give her some relief.

She sighed before sliding her hand under her bra, his eyes grew noticeably wider. "Don't pretend you've never seen this," her remark made him look away in discomfiture.

Grabbing his hand she placed his earpiece on it. "It is your favorite pair," she exclaimed in a low hushed voice and stepped inside the bathroom. His eyes got moist, rethinking he should've chosen another way.

He knows she is falling for him but how much? Would she become his strength or his vulnerability? He was unaware!!

She took a warm bath, sobbed there for a while. Taking her needful stuff from the vanity, she donned into undergarments and stepped outside wearing his clothes.

He was standing just near the door, hearing her sound of finishing off. "You have ladies' clothes too. Why make me wear this?" Her hands made a strong grip on his shirt, crumpling it, crushing it, jerking it.

She was hurt, seeking answers which she already knew but why did he choose this way? Why did he drug her just because she was quicker than most out here? What does he want from her? The assassin? Companion? Fighter? Or something more?

However, she feared that learning the answers might lead to losing him without truly having him. Her heart wants him though he doesn't love her.

"I have no comfy clothes right now for you so .... come here, sit ..!!" He gestured holding her hands as she left the grip from his clothing and sat on the couch.

He took the first-aid box which was already placed on the table near to her seat. He held her hand and applied the ointment on her bruised knuckles.

"I can't believe these tiny hands worked on my chest to relax me.. These became rock now," he chuckled. She made no response. He positioned himself, facing her back.

She felt his arms encircling her, caused her to flinch, as he began the process of unbuttoning her shirt from behind. Her breathing fell into an unsteady rhythm, while warmth tinged her ears and cheeks.