THIRTEEN

There was not a single evidence of last night that shows we did it. However the bedsheet was the same which we changed it last night. But where did he leave in a hurry?

I panicked a bit and ran towards the door, opening it. I darted towards the living area. He was sitting on the couch, I could see his back facing me and I ran there with slightly shaky legs, but the surroundings were still fuzzy to me probably from the after effects.

"Jungk..." I halted and stopped in my tracks when I saw Mr. Kim and two of his men were also there. I felt embarrassed about my disheveled state, so I adjusted my shirt and Jungkook turned to look at me in annoyance. His eyes told me to leave. I hurried back to his room and sighed.

"You fucked up, Yn!" I mentally cursed myself and rushed to my room using the backside elevator. I freshened up, changed into comfy clothes, and waited for him, thinking he would come. But two hours passed, and he didn't.

The maids had already set out my breakfast, but I wanted to have it with him. Unusual thoughts started creeping in. Suddenly, I heard the creaking sound of the front door, and I ran towards it. It was him. I hugged him tightly.

"Why didn't you wake me up? Did I embarrass you? Please tell me you're not mad at me," I asked, my heart sinking with worry.

He reassured me, "It's okay! It was an urgent call I needed to take care of. Why haven't you had anything till now?" His soft voice calmed my thoughts, and I sighed in relief.

"I wanted to have it with you. Have you..?" I inquired, and he shook his head. I took his hand and led him to the table. We had our cold meal but he didn't grumble nor did he say anything about last night.

"Jung... Mr. Jeon, is something bothering you?" I asked, trying not to show my anxiety as I ate normally.

"Yes! Okay, I'm done. You eat properly and sleep more. I need to go..!!" He finished his glass of water and stood up to leave. I grabbed his wrist.

"If you really have urgent work, I won't ask, but don't you think you should say something about last night?" I got up and made him look at me.

His hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer, and he kissed me briefly before pulling back.

"You got the answer, my Queen!!" He assured me, pecking my temple and petting my head. I blushed crimson.

"Okay, okay, go," I gently shoved him. "Use ice packs. Your face still looks puffed." I lowered my head in coyness at his remark, and he left.

(Yn's Pov ends)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"I'm gonna use you at the very end! Your existence alone will make him kneel in front of me, asking for forgiveness for what he and his father did to you, me, and Eva. You're the reason he will come to his knees, my doll!!"

He hopped in his car and left the building.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

In the evening, Yn reached Namjoon's cabin, on the fifth floor and knocked before entering.

"Ahh, Yn, you don't need to knock. You're our Signoria!!" He playfully stated, bowing down at her. She gulped at his greeting and bowed back.

Making her way to sit in the chair, "Mr. Kim, it's about manners. And I'm still not used to this power. Moreover, Mr. Jeon has returned, so you don't need to show such respect..."

He cut her off as she sat down, asking, "What was he doing last night, do you know?" He was suppressing his laughter.

"W-What?" Yn wore a deadpan face and counter-questioned him, even though she knew what he was referring to.