TWENTY - SIX

Eva approached the door with trepidation and slowly pushed it open. The scene that greeted her was nothing short of revolting. A woman was astride a man, her hands bound by unforgiving iron chains.
Eva quickly turned around as the view shook her to the core. But she could clearly overheard their conversations amidst the moans.

"It's sad, I ended up like this. You know loving someone gives you nothing so just enjoy the remaining breaths." Romi was laughing and wincing in pleasure.

"How are you feeling, knowing it will be the last moments of your life?" The man beneath her said.

"If King kills me by his own hands, I would gladly accept it. But I know he can't kill women by himself," Romi replied, she was drenched in sweat, her voice was dry pitched.

"Fuck!! free me! For once, I want to take my last ride with all my control..I promise I'll take you to the seven heavens." she offered, attempting to gain an opportunity by offering pleasure in hopes of escaping to reach Eva.

"No darling! Just enjoy it like this.." The beastly man's voice was gruff, his hands tightly gripping her waist as his pace quickened, causing her to scream loudly. He shoved fabric into her mouth to gag her as he finally released inside her.

The warmth coursing through her and gushing down, left her trembling, and she rolled her hips gently onto him. "That was good!" She chuckled and glimpsed a shadow by the slightly ajar door. She assumed it was just another man here for his own desires, but why would he hide?

The man, however, rose and tenderly cleaned her. "This is the least I can do for you sweetheart.." buttoning up her shirt and dressing her in a slack. He then offered her water.

Eva hid herself when the man was going out. After a few seconds, Eva attempted to walk past the room, ensuring the girl inside was alright. Romi began crying profusely, putting on an act that weakened Eva. She gently pushed the door open, revealing her face. Romi was aware of her presence, a prey coming to her willingly.

"I'm sorry love! I know I'm going to die, I just want to see you, talk to you last time, that's why I did that," she began saying things that affected innocent Eva even more.

Eva didn't want to enter the bizarre and vile room with its unspeakable acts, but she couldn't help seeing another woman in this deplorable state.

She approached slowly, her heart heavy. Romi caught sight of her feet and looked up at her. "W-who are you?" Romi shakily spoke.

"Umm... why are you here? What did you do?" Eva asked.

"I-I am a traitor. So I ended up like this. I know I deserve this, but I-I want to talk to my love. Could you please help me?" Romi hissed between her words, her hands still hurting from iron chains.

Eva's heart was softening at her painful words but she knew if Jungkook is doing this then this is right.

"I can't help you!" She turned away to walk out, clutching onto her dress tightly, no matter how much she wanted to help her the least she could, but she was scared.

"Please!! Didn't you ever love someone? Oh you're Master' princess how would you know the pain of leaving people behind without their knowledge or without seeing them for the last time?" Romi blurted out, pouring out heartily emotions.

Eva's steps came to a sudden halt at Romi's poignant words, which struck her heart like a dagger. A lone tear escaped her eyes.

"Do you know, we slept together a lot, and I fell for him, but he never talked to me sweetly even once. Now, these men know I have nothing in my favor, so I had to do it with them as they promised they would make one call to him. But they just used me and left me like a discarded toy."