THIRTY - FOUR

Jungkook's Pov

Pulling back, I swiftly flipped her frame, laid her down on the mattress and leaned over, grabbing her jaw and kissing her passionately. Tonight we were kissing more than usual and I could feel her lips fuller into mine.

"My wife is so gorgeous and perfect," I admired her. My dick was throbbing onto her stomach, releasing leaking, smearing across her skin as I grazed it more. Jerking it off, parting her legs, adjusting her, I glided the tip across her slit.

"Don't make love to me, tonight just fuck me wild, senselessly, Jungkook." she demanded, fondling her breast. Leaning closer to her face, "You've not seen my wild side, beautiful, it could hurt you badly." I scared her, biting on both her boobs, neck.

She moaned, "Uhmm you want to bite me everywhere? ouchh! that will definitely hurt but I'll endure it." She chuckled. I gently pressed the tip onto her entrance. She gripped my dick and pressed it furthermore, against her vagina.

"Fuck me already! It's been a while." She asserted. I shoved it inside and slowly began the rhythmic thrusting. She smiled as I approached her face again, planting soft kisses on her lips. "Feeling me?" I whispered in her ear.

She played with my hair, "I was dying to feel you like this again. I'm so blessed right now." Overwhelmed with emotions, she started to cry.

"I am sorry, Sky, for hurting you. I am so bad with emotions." I admitted my vulnerability, not giving her the assurances whenever she needed from me but I knew these moments will heal her in no time. 

"You're imperfectly perfect. I'm not so good either." she chuckled as I thrust hard with a hitting sound, she let out a squeak.

I pulled back, scanning her from head to toe, she covered her face as I kept staring at her. "Fuck baby you've many sides.. and it drives me insane.." Moving down, I ran my tongue along her slit, drawing her in with a fervent suck.

I flipped her over, she raised her hips in response to my unspoken command, taking my cue. She knew it very well. Parting her ass I gave gentle sucks, she quivered. "Teasing me? Ohh yeahh I am loving it.. Keep doing my dear husband," she sensually spoke.

I ran my hand up and down on my cock, stroking myself. Pre-cum coated tip, I rubbed it over her asscheeks. Sliding it along her wet slit, I teased, "Do you really want me inside you?" My gaze lingered on her eager body, gently brushing the tip against her entrance.

Growling softly, she thrust her hips back against me. I playfully slid between her thighs, teasing her more. Her hips pressed against my groin, as she hissed, "I want you inside me for hours..." Her hips undulated against my skin, I spanked and kissed them.

Pulling back, I guided the tip of my cock to her hole, teasing her pussy lips with the head. Hearing her moans, I increased the pressure while rubbing her clit with my other hand.

"Do you like it this way?" I slapped my cock on her wet cunt. "I love everything you do to me. Now, give me your big, hard cock daddy," she chuckled, her words igniting a fiery sensation through my veins as I slammed forward into her willing body.

A moan escaped me as my dick slid deep into her. "Ahhh, so tight," I pressed my hips against her, pulling back and sliding back into her warmth. My fingers were torturing her clit while she moved her hips back and forth pressing into me rhythmically.

Holding her hips I rammed deeper and deeper into her, loving her moans. She gripped the sheets as I slid back and forth faster within her. Taking hold of her hands, I crossed them behind her back, leaning over her. I gripped her throat, maintaining a heightened pace inside her.