SIXTEEN

The hotel originally belonged to Jeon having another owner's name. The dates were near.

Her heart instantly dropped to her stomach as her eyes welled up in a quick motion.

She again tried to sneak everything but there was not a single call or message made to anyone suspiciously.

"Gra.." he mumbled and she heard him. She was already in the unknown fear of losing him after sharing and loving him that much but still trying to unsee it.

"Am I really in all senses or am I still hallucinating?" She questioned herself, pinching her skin with a hiss.

"Yn.." he mumbled again and she tapped on her cheeks thinking he called her name prior too. She hummed in response, stroking his face.

"I'm tired of this hide and seek!! Would you forgive me for bringing you here against your will?" He asked in his sleep, but she only hummed in response to his gibberish.

"It was not just a coincidence. We were bound to meet," he murmured, leaving her gaping as she shook him, not wanting to hear his nonsensical sleep talk.

"Jungkook.. Do you love Eva or me?" She asked in a stern voice shaking him.

"Both.." he answered, rubbing his eyes. Her eyes escaped tears which she wiped away at an instant.

Realizing what he had just admitted, he abruptly got up and snatched his mobile from her. "What were you doing with this?" He snarled, leaving the bed.

Yn instantly came up with a valid excuse, "You said I can call you anytime. I was trying to use this sophisticated mobile and guess what, you booked the whole fucking hotel for Eva. Is she so special to you? Who is grace then? Leave them aside, what am I to you Jungkook? Side chick? Sex partner? Ain't we have a future together? Be straight with words this time please," she blurted out, finally confronting the questions she had been trying to avoid.

"Haven't you been getting what you want?" He scowled, shattering her love and pride. "Wh.. state it clearly Mr. Jeon.. what i wanted?" Yn's lips trembled a bit, not expecting his cold remark.

He didn't say anything as he started wearing his slacks with a fucked up face.

"I thought you loved me.. even if you had been in past relationships, I thought now you love me only. Was I wrong thinking this all along or did you feed me another drug to make me believe what I wanted to believe or where I chose to be delusional? Hah tell me.." getting out of the bed snapping at him, walking towards him as he turned his face away from her.

"Put on your clothes first," he informed as she looked at herself and found herself only in underneaths. She grabbed her silk robe, covering herself quickly with scoff.

"I was not fully naked, can't you see me like this now? What has changed in just a few hours?" She seized his arm, turning him to face her. Tears welled up in her eyes, pleading for answers, but his gaze remained cold and ignorant.

"Stay away from my personal matters! Live your new life like a Queen, you've already gone through a lot of hardships and struggles. Rule this empire. I'm giving you everything here but don't ask questions right now," his voice grew tense and his response seemed twisted.

Personal matters? What more personal could be for him except her?

Her hand finally raised at him,  listening to his statements as his face sank to the other side. His pair of eyes became blazing fire ready to bury her right here, right now, when he spared a sharp glance at her.

"Fuck you Jeon !! Have I ever asked you for this? I wanted your lov.." He grabbed her wrist firmly and dragged her a little far somewhere.

"Let go... Jungkook,'' she hissed on his strong hold while he pushed her to the wall, as her head slightly hit on it.