𝟬𝟬𝟰 - 𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗

❝𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦❞

𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝟱𝗧𝗛 , 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
𝗡𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘 , 𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗘
𝟳:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠

Gracie Abrams and Phoebe Bridgers were the openers for tonight's concert, something Tatum didn't know since she didn't really hear a lot about the Eras Tour openers from anybody.

Tatum sat in the vip tent with her mother watching as Phoebe finish Moon Song when she noticed three mics being set up a little further up in the stage.

"Where are my boys?" Phoebe spoke into the mic, and the two other members of Boygenius ran up to the mic stands as the crowd went ballistic.

"Of fucking course," Tatum laughed, "Of course this was the reason she's in Nashville" She muttered to herself.

Tatum hadn't gotten a chance to listen to Boygenius, so the supergroup playing Not Strong Enough was her introduction to the band.

Tatum kept her eyes on Lucy, occasionally glancing over at Phoebe and Julien, or "the small one" as she called her. Tatum had forgotten her name even though Lucy mentioned her in a text two days ago.

Tatum swayed from side to side as the song went on, she was completely mesmerized by the voices of the three women.

Tatum hadn't noticed but she was grinning from ear to ear like a child on Christmas morning.

"You bitch, you were opening for the Eras Tour"

Lucy chuckled, "Are you surprised?"

"Very" Tatum answered.

The two women that were performing with Lucy had finally entered the vip tent.

"Oh, uh, this is Tatum" Said Lucy, motioning to the blonde in front of her, "Tatum, this is Julien, and you already know Phoebe"

Tatum felt like she was meeting a partners parents, yet Lucy wasn't her girlfriend so Tatum didn't know why she felt the way she felt.

"Hey," She awkwardly greeted, "You guys sounded awesome up there"

"Thanks," Julien reciprocated the awkwardness, "You were great in Euphoria, I love your acting"

"Okay," Phoebe threw an arm around Juliens shoulder and whispered something into her ear before walking away.

"Was that awkward? I feel like that was awkward" Tatum asked her friend.

"It was kind of awkward, but Juliens just naturally awkward" Lucy told the girl, "It'll get less awkward once you get to know her better"

Phoebe and Julien sat in the back of the tent making bets about Tatum and Lucy. Phoebe bet $20 that Tatum and Lucy would get together at some point, while Julien bet $20 that they would be all shy and oblivious about their feelings for each other. The two friends had no clue if Tatum was actually gay, but they thought it'd be a fun little bet.

The concert had started and Tatum was screaming along to each song that played in the first two eras—Lover and Fearless. Then came Evermore, Tatum could feel her heart pounding in her throat and the tears burning in her eyes, she knew what song her sister was about to play, and it nearly destroyed her. Granted Tatum was very young when her grandmother had passed away, but she still remembered every moment she had spent with her.