𝟬𝟭𝟯 - 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥

❝𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥❞

𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝟯𝟭𝗦𝗧 , 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
𝗟𝗢𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗦 , 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗔
𝟰:𝟮𝟳 𝗣𝗠

The internet was currently losing their minds over the photos the paparazzi had taken of Lucy and Tatum kissing, but the two were completely unaware of the fact photos of them had even been taken. Lucy and Tatum were preoccupied watching TV and cuddling, neither had gone on their phones all day, which resulted in the two being spammed by their friends telling them to check Twitter. They had enough of the constant buzzing and finally picked up their phones.

𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘀
𝖯𝗁𝗈𝖾𝖻𝖾 𝖫𝗎𝖼𝗒 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗇 𝖳𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗆

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗲
GUYS
LUCY
TATUM
GUYS ANSWER RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻
LUCE
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
LITERALLY ANYTHING
ITS EVERYWHERE
TATUM
LUCY ELIZABETH DACUS ANSWER YOUR
GODDAMN PHONE

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆
Jeez calm down
What are you full naming me for?

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗺
Wtf is going on

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗲
Lots of shit
You guys are trending right now

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻
Check Twitter

Tatum's jaw dropped once she saw the photos. "Oh my god"

"Fuck"

"I just got outed" Tatum breathed, "I haven't even told my sister, and I tell her everything!" Tatum buried her face in her hands, "What am I gonna do?"

Lucy pulled Tatum in for a side hug, placing a kiss on her head. "You have nothing to worry about, everything's gonna be okay"

"Okay?" Tatum snapped and stood abruptly, "Everything won't be okay, Lucy! I just got fucking outed by the goddamn paparazzi! Everyone's gonna be giving me shit for being gay!"

"I know, I'm sorry. Things are difficult right now but they will get better"

"You don't know that, you don't" Tatum sank to the floor hung her head between her knees. "I- I can't..." Tatum couldn't string together a coherent sentence. "I think I'm- Panic attack" Tatum tugged at the neck of her shirt, "I can't..."

Lucy got on the floor with Tatum and held the actress in her arms, unsure of what to do or how to help her.

"I've got you, it's okay"

After a minute or so Tatum's breathing returned to normal, but the two stayed on the floor.

"This was a mistake" Tatum said suddenly, "I can't do this"

"What do you mean?" Tatum ignored Lucy's question and started towards the door, but Lucy grabbed her wrist and spun her around. "Tate, please! Talk to me!"